Moanday Evening

That would work tremendously. Just double checked the rest of the ingredients and it’s topped with pine nuts too :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I would be so ok with that

1 Like

As long as you didn’t walk to the pub in your PJs to get a pint then I think you’re fine.

2 Likes

Good question. At a junction, over brake and clutch for sure. Approaching a crossing, probably depends on whether there are pedestrians nearby. I think.

1 Like

Staying at my mam’s for a few days for the early days of her recovery from an op.

Just eaten my body weight in Indian takeaway, and I’ve gotta cold beer on the go.

2 Likes

I’m really shit with the clutch, and am over zealous with the brake apparently. Trying to kind of mentally practice for tomorrow

Well I say shit, he said I’m mega good at keeping the revs correct along normal roads and changing gears but not good controlling the clutch going through slow areas

Do we have a driving thread?

I’d be a bit of both I think. Left foot lightly resting on the clutch and then right foot between the accelerator and brake so you can react depending on what was happening ahead. This is assuming the pedals are the same way round in Spain btw? Never driven a left-hooker

It’s one of those things that become automatic (FUCKING LOLLLLL) after a few years of driving. Had to have a good think about it but pretty sure that’s what I’d do.

1 Like

I only ever wear pjs indoors and have definitely drunk all sorts of beverages in them

We do but it’s about 80% me losing my wig over people not indicating at roundabouts.

1 Like

Easy tea of veggie sausage, hash browns and beans (off my new table - need some nice place mats).

Finished my notes… But now need to type them up. Need to do some this eve.

Was too tired to drink any of the beer I got yesterday so may have one this eve.

I’d use a mug personally but whatever works for you.

1 Like

Aye, it’s tough and varies from car to car.

Mental prep isn’t a bad idea though, thinking about it outside the car helped me eventually nail it.

1 Like

Can’t remember tbh
Probably??

Yeah, pedals are the same.

Weirdly, I can drive my grandad’s car well (Renault Laguna) but really struggle with the pedal placement and clutch sensitivity in the trainer (Audi a1).

It’s a nightmare and I don’t think I’ll ever drive

There is but I got told off for suggesting it’s a bit pointless to learn in a manual car especially if you’re not getting it/you’re nervous

1 Like

I do that. I also spend ages waiting at the entrance for absolutely no cars to be on the roundabout, drive in the wrong lane, and then cut across lanes without indicating to exit, without indicating the exit ofc.

Wanna go on a road trip?

Well you’re driving an Audi so technically that’s all correct.

2 Likes

I wanna learn manual because I’ll be driving a lot of hire cars out here and you have a greater choice of cars to choose from if you know manual. That’s it. Automatic would be lovely

Also my family are dicks who will kick up a fuss if I choose to learn auto