Moanday

at work, want to be at sleep

moan ends.

Just arrive at all of your meetings really early and make sure you’re seated first.

First day back after 10 off

97% of it will probably be irrelevant by this point, so it’s largely a case of ‘Mark as read → Archive’ (and then frantically search for it when the boss asks me if I saw his email about x). Can work my way through it steadily because I’ve not got a great lot of work to do today.

My colleague had her engagement celebrations over the weekend and has brought loads of Indian sweets and samosas in :smiley:

Found a pair of brown boots in the boot of my car which whilst not ideal will pass until I can get to the shops tonight. 1-0 laelfy. Not as bad as the time I put my shoes on without switching the hall light on and only noticed halfway through an important meeting that I had one black and one purple shoe on.

2 Likes

Very slow. I’m trying to cultivate an atmosphere of calm in my room as well because the rest of the house is nuts. Listening to this at the moment.

1 Like

Got off the bus halfway and walked the rest to work. Soo nice out.

Morning everyone! It’s absolutely glorious up here in Edinburgh :sunny:

Just going to take a stroll to find some coffee. Gonna avoid the lure of haggis toasties for one more day :+1:

How is it Monday already

1 Like

Three day week for me.

Feeling a bit rubbish tbh. Internet still hasn’t been fucking installed in our flat and the list of things I need it for are mounting up :fearful:

Still, it’s a lovely day outside isn’t it.

get the karate kid on

feel pretty fucking drained, had a pure pish nights sleep. think also the up late taking drugs on sat night isn’t helping.

that being said it’s lovely out, gonna get to the gym loater and do some fucking exercise

Can’t wait for bed

Cunty Patent Dickheads

1 Like

I’m really struggling with my demons today. I need to get back in the “studio” but I just don’t know anymore

Got a bit sunburnt playing hockey on Saturday (we won, and other results went our way, so we’re not getting relegated, woo!). This means that spring has properly sprung, right?

Morning everyone

Had pancake batter and bacon left over from sunday - so had pancakes, bacon, banana and maple syrup with coffee and OJ for breakfast. Lush

It is a lovely day here - so my principal moan is that I didn’t get up earlier, ignore my lingering lurgy and have a pre work bike ride like @colon_closed_bracket

Might go and see Elle later - but it doesn’t start till 9:15! I want to go straight from work. So there’s another moan for ya.

didn’t drink and played yakuza 0 all day yesterday and i feel really good today - i give it till 2pm before i crash and want to sleep though

Some lad beside me in the queue tried to check in for the 10.30 flight to Luton at 10.15.

People, eh.

4 Likes

Going to get caught in an elaborate lie here, but that’s what u get!

@nyway using my aeropress for the first time in ages, not sure how much I like it tbh

Tbf I’d do the same if I was going to Luton.

1 Like