Moanday

Oh thank jebus, my boss is out of the office all week.

I think I might make it through now.

1 Like

I just found out my boss is interviewing for the next two days. Phenomenal news.

2 Likes

Small positives:

+ the predicted rail replacement bus didn’t materialise so I was able to get a train all the way to work
+ email inbox had no further crappy emails in it
+ two of the people I thought I’d pissed off have emailed over the weekend and indicated that they’re not pissed off with me
+ I’ve made myself a nice cup of tea

2 Likes

bit of maths, only got 25 minutes with a year 2 class even though job is year 1 so is an odd one. Doing Marching Ants :slight_smile:

That sounds lovely! I want to be reception eventually really, loads of fun :smiley:

I’ve made the excellent decision to work from home today. It’s dreadful outside so I’m feeling pretty smug :relieved:

1 Like

toaster in work canteen did not do its job this morning. Hot bread. Not happy.

Got rained on and went to work a weird route from Camden so I’m all soggy and late and annoyed.
But I got into work and Return of the Mack was playing so now I feel whimsical.

^This

2 Likes

This rain can shit off innit. I’ve got to deliver a session on how to use Twitter during my lunch break FFS. Gonna pop in Big Mick’s ‘too many tweets make a twat’ at some point.

1 Like

it’s like one of the questions on the 11+ papers

Sacked off doing any work today. Sat in my room watching the rain and laughing myself silly at this post:

2 Likes

Alright?
My weekend was really good considering the shocker of a week I had last week. I’m feeling quite well.

But fucking hell its miserable and my hair looks shit.

1 Like

Balonz and Royter both on top form in that thread.

Woke up earlier than expected (couple too many beers last night after playing an impromptu song at the end of my pal’s solo set) feel like going for a run for the first time in ages (must be all the hill walking)

Putting things in my eye is like my nightmare :expressionless:

Morning all,

Back at work today, having to display my flapjack face in public. Oh, the embarrassment.

Feel rather refreshed after three days off last week and attacking the workload with unusual vigour. Feels as though finally being able to get the application for my role on a permanent basis submitted has subconsciously lifted quite a weight. Should hear about interviews at the end of the week.

*Balonz and The Evil That We Dare Not Speak Of

Actually, where is Royter? Does he even post anymore?

Kitchen

4 Likes

I have it on good account he has in fact migrated but doesn’t use it much because of bad connectivity in the kitchen (bet he lurks a fuckload)

1 Like

Here you go @ericthefourth

Scottish Islands and Highlands advice thread - #53 by Severed799

1 Like