Moanday

They’re the only vegan ones AND so yum. I’m going to hunt them down today.

Oh! I didn’t know that. Even better!! Good luck!!

1 Like

Nice wee surprise coming for you later today…

1 Like

Tried tapping in at the Tube this morning and I didn’t have my bank card on me. We had a Sunday Roast and a couple of pints yesterday afternoon and ran a tab. Because I’d been paid for DJing in cash, I paid in cash and my card stayed behind the bar. So then I had to buy an Oyster card with cash. But at least I have an excuse to drop by the pub tonight.

Have you approved my hiring request??

Now that would be surprising

1 Like

Morning.

Slippy drive and walk into work today. Had a cracking weekend, so not really feeling work today. Hopefully it’s straight forward, but my boss is back from a 3 week holiday and my guys don’t always make my job straightforward

Been stolen! This is war!
Also my PC has not been moved across
#goinghome

New MG episode today, yeah? Looking forward to that.

2 Likes

Morning team. New coffee shop has opened in morden en route to the tube station so picked up a medium americano this morning to drink on the tube. One buttock-clenched light jog down city road to the office has convinced me this was a bad idea.

3 Likes

Off to Paris in a bit, cba. Traffic is looking quite bad so I should probably get out of bed.

New office, new commute. Let’s see if my laptop made it there over the weekend…

It’s morning. It’s Monday. I’m not working and I appear to have tortillas, avocado, egg, tomato, cheese and cholula hot sauce in. Excellent start.

Morning everyone

5 Likes

5 Likes

Got some awful training / workshop today called “harnessing your strengths” :face_vomiting:

@NoahVale you got any idea how shite it’s gonna be?

3 Likes

Feeling good today. I had car trouble at the end of last week, which I managed to fix all by myself. Just a dead battery, but as I was driving around and it was dying I was getting warning messages on the dashboard, which made me think the problem might be worse than it was, and when it came to changing the battery I didn’t have the right tools for the job too. But it’s all good now, and I feel that I can take anything on (within reason).

1 Like

There’s a small insect flying interestedly around my venus fly trap and pitcher plant… Not sure I can focus on work until it gets eaten.

1 Like

Can’t help you today I’m afraid.

FUUUUU

So close!

1 Like