I have one of those medium-size travel suitcases in my room at present and it seems to be a magnet for mildew. I don’t really get it as I leave it out in the middle of the room (ie it’s not stored in a dark cupboard), and the room gets a good airing every day. But give it a week or two and there’s mildew/light mould all around the outside of it. What gives? What’s the science behind this?
Also once it’s got the stuff on it you need to get rid of it completely or it’ll keep coming back. There are probably special products for it but wash it in a washing machine with bicarbonate of soda in the powder bit, or white vinegar. But not both.
Mix them together and you get too many chemicals, right?
Neutralises them both, which defeats the point. Also gets a bit gassy.
Can’t believe you’re shilling for Big Mildew these days.
His name isn’t even Mildrew is it. Shut up.
it’s a suitcase so it won’t fit in the washing machine. I sprayed that heavy-duty Mildew Remover on it, if that doesn’t get rid of it I don’t want to know.
I don’t believe it.
haven’t been to Mildew but Mold is an easy 2 / 5
They make a good combo for cleaning some things, as well as clearing small clogs. But not plastic or fabrics.