Moloko / Róisín Murphy

Cancel cancel culture!!!

2 Likes

While we’re here I actually have some questions about phrenology. There’s nothing on the NHS website to say it’s that bad, someome prove me wrong.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Ban all the cunts imo

1 Like

I told a user to fuck off because they were spouting ignorant, offensive bullshit. The user posted that what RM said “wasn’t that bad” and then posted they didn’t “know what she said”. And then doubled down over multiple threads. I fail to see how I’m the bad guy here.

Also, @ me, you coward.

3 Likes

To be fair, you have “cancel cancel culture” in your bio - that does make it a little harder to read some of your posts in good faith.

14 Likes

Ooooft. Embarrassing stuff.

2 Likes

Not the time and place for “just asking questions” is it? Would you wade into the Morrissey thread and go “does he have a point though? Are Muslims a danger to society?” and then start posting contextless stats along with some grumbling about cancel culture?

If you really wanted to know the full story, you would have to have the care to maybe not post these things in the discussion of what are quite clearly hate-motivated comments in the middle of a crackdown on a vulnerable minority. Maybe in a different SSP and you’d preface by saying you fully support the rights of the minority concerned and are open to learn and do not wish to cause any offence. You’d get a much nicer engagement.

33 Likes

exactly this - the pearl clutching over being told to fuck off for saying bigoted things good grief

17 Likes

Well fair enough if that’s what you’re going to do but that is far from what you said or implied in your initial post.

2 Likes

Swedish TV broadcast a hatchet-job transphobic ’documentary’ last week in which the whole medicine & surgery of gender-affirming treatment was put ’under the spotlight’ which mainly relied on the testimony of a single individual who the film-makers quite frankly were exploiting in order to push their editorial line

Next day the Swedish Medical Association put out a press release to clarify that patient dissatisfaction for gender-affirming treatment was less than 1% …and that by random comparison patient dissatisfaction for knee surgery was around 8%

Fuck the TERFs & transphobes

32 Likes

It’s like having ‘‘down with santa’’ in your bio, it shows a complete lack of critical reasoning - but also that it lives in your head rent free enough to literally let it define you. It’s embarrassing.

13 Likes

Might change to a picture of a poppy over the next month or so you never know

Lol why is everything a culture?

Also very reasonable and rational comment there

Too late you’ve been cancelled now sorry

2 Likes

Yeah what a bunch of woke culture snowflake culture babies.

Can you tell me someone who has been cancelled?

1 Like

:smiley:

4 Likes

And yet.

12 Likes