Mon 2nd Dec 2019 Thread

I have today bought a few Christmas presents including two secret santas we need for the weekend we arrive back in the UK.

Yesterday we put all the Christmas stuff up in the house. Seems a bit crazy given we won’t be there but who cares?

Anyway, how’s your Monday looking?

1 Like

love this theo :fist::rose:

having the Xmas decorations up might deter burglars at least :man_shrugging:

gave a talk at one of the biggest conferences in my field this afternoon - and it went so so much better than when I gave it last month. turns out not being severely jetlagged and jacked up on coffee is a good thing, who knew.

13 Likes

What time zone are you in? I thought maybe you were down here but you’re talking about jetlag so I’m not sure now.

in Sydney atm.

1 Like

What is this? The fucking Australian thread? Morning!

6 Likes

Red sky in the morning, beef casserole

18 Likes

I’m at the airport very tired

• Get up in 16 minutes and get on the bike, you didn’t do anything last week, you lazy old toad, start the week right!
  • Your foot is still pretty sore, sweet gnome, the bed is warm and cosy and it’s Monday, have an extra 40 mins of snuggle

0 voters

Hi from bed. Must I get up? Case of the Mondays.

No, I’m not having this. Fuck off Monday.

4 Likes

I could really do with another day off :grimacing:

1 Like

Only 90 minutes until they announce the Queen has died and we can all go home again. Stay strong, all.

6 Likes

Alright, Ricey

2 Likes

be so fucking typical for them to make you come in before telling you you can go home the giant bunch of bastards

still hoping she’s dead tho obvs

4 Likes

Don’t exercise on a painful foot I reckon

1 Like

I am sorry Tilters, you must.

First time this winter it’s been snowing while I’m cycling to work.

Sitting on the throne waiting for my arse to thaw out enough to shit.

I hate theos avatar

the slight white outline on a bit of it urgh

1 Like

Spent my last £2 on the bus this morning, then it broke down after 3 stops so I walked in anyway. Great start.

Late for work and my legs are freezing :cold_face:

2 Likes

Don’t use a shite setting like dark mode and stop being a Tory? :wink: