Mon Day Thread

Morning all. Two day week!

Could this video be any more Glasgow?

https://twitter.com/stvnews/status/1142824784851603458?s=21

6 Likes

I guess I’ll just talk to myself hey?

Morning laelfy, did you have a good weekend? I did, yes laelfy, how was yours? Not bad, not bad.

15 Likes

Before you descend into complete fucking lunacy; hi laelfy, how are you? It’s very misty here and my back is fucked.

Sorry to hear about your back. I’m fine but cba getting out of bed.

1 Like

Back at work from a long weekend. Very nice weekend but I drank too much. Think I need to drink less, might drop it for a month or so

(will definitely not do that)

Had a nice weekend in the sun and hanging out with the cat. What a dream.

3 Likes

Morning Laelfy and pals,

The weekend was supposed to be a nice relaxed one. Readers, it did not end up that way.
I’m so tired I feel like I’m still asleep.

I am a husk of a human being.

Can’t wait for dinner and bedtime :sleeping:

Hope everyone has a good week!

1 Like

Properly back at work this week. Baby was not too much of a doofus last night but I have been up since 5.

I wish I hadn’t bothered getting up tbh, it’s sweaty and muggy and I’m already bored.

1 Like

it’s not a bank holiday today is it? I’m on the way into town getting those vibes

Best not to go to work, to be on the safe side

2 Likes

Morning laelfy, assorted GBOLs

Trains were fucked this morning so got in late and now have to sprint across to a meeting in a building about a mile away, where I shall arrive sweaty and red-faced due to the humidity. Good start to the week this. :+1:

1 Like

This, and other assorted profanity.

1 Like

Hot Tub De Paris

4 Likes

morning everyone

I thought I was going to be in a rush to get to the office at a reasonably not late time, but thanks to my street smarts I logged into my work computer and it turns out there is no good reason for me to go in anymore so I’m gonna work from home

Had a pretty nice weekend - went and chilled on the beach with a couple of beers last night then went for Honest Burger and it was a decent/10 evening

24 hours ago I was just going to bed after dancing all night in Poland

Now I’m at work

What the fuck

3 Likes

Morning all! Have to organise leave for my exam repeats and also sign up for next year’s course so it’s a day of admin for me.

Kind of just want to listen to the new Mannequin Pussy album and read my book all day though.

3 Likes

morning fuckers

having a nice time of it recently. celebrating by having a cheat day and getting pizza, i am cockahoop.

starting book 3 of 1Q84 on lunch and I’m quite excited.

might go to the park after work with pals, that’ll be nice

okay then see ya

3 Likes

When I was young there was a patch of grass that we used to sit at and drink and snog each other and that

There was a tree that had a massive gash in it that looked like a vagina. We called it the Vagina Tree.

One day Glen Daulby decided to shag it, so he climbed up and pretended to fuck it and we all had a right laugh.

I wonder what happened to Glen.

5 Likes

Love it. Listened to it 5 times in a row last night

I’ve just had my second bed tea. S’pose I should get up and have a shower but noticed a huge mosquito in my bathroom earlier :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

Cinema later

Morning all!

Great full on family weekend, but I’m knackered now. Is it Friday yet?

I normally WFH today, but I have to be in the office and weirdly the traffic wasn’t too bad. Maybe the summer holiday effect has started already.