Mon the day

Day 1 of the Week Of Pure Chill.

need to look at/sign my new contract (and find a headshot for them to publish what I wrote as my interview task!!). then gonna play Sims, then go to the industrial estate with my mummy to return some stuff and buy some candles/sheet masks from TK Maxx. grocery shopping then home.

this evening I get to see who Tonbridge will be playing in the FA Cup First Round Proper!! (it will be Bromley, Woking or Oxford City, i know it deep in my soul)

It will be Plymouth Argyle and it will split these boards in two.

1 Like

oh gosh. i don’t think i’m ready for that.

…or maybe it will be Exeter City and it will be the most ambitious collab in DiS history.

1 Like

Moira Rose (schitts creek) tribute

19 Likes

I don’t understand any of those words but M seems happy and that’s what matters

2 Likes

Nah nah

2 Likes

This just raises further questions

3 Likes

Looking at twitter leaves me annoyed more than anything but was reading some tweets about tory MPs crying about being called scum and writing to Keir Starmer about how words hurt and I dont even know where to begin with that. Fucksake I hate them so much. Self serving, greedy and utterly bereft of any morals, scum is too good for them. And now I’m in a bad mood, gonna make some coffee and start my day

9 Likes

I unfollowed about 150 people the other day. Now I just follow a handful of nice film and sports people. I also took the Twitter icon off my home screen.
It’s so so much better
Recommend

2 Likes

If it’s Exeter I’ll watch it with you on Zoom.

1 Like

Actually got up this morning and had a salmon and scrambled egg muffin for brekko. Decent. Done myself over though coz i ran out of nice coffee and having to drink some months old taylors stuff. Grim.

1 Like

I muted so many political words on Twitter and my feed is now down from 80% politics to 20%. And I unfollowed loads of political pundits in favour of Gerald Stratford. nice wholesome vegetable content is much better for the soul

3 Likes

Boutros Boutros Ghali?

3 Likes

chanel-9-02

2 Likes

The work system upgrade that had me rushing to get things finished on Friday has completely broken everything. There is currently no way to view what deadlines you have due in chronological order. You have to go through each file to check. I have 1300 such files.

Feeling incredibly smug that the last thing I did before the system went down on Friday was to run a report to tell me every deadline I’ve got between now and February.

3 Likes

She looks so much like you it’s untrue! (I’m aware that’s kind of an obvious thing to say)

2 Likes

Will probably be Cray Valley PM. Don’t blame me if that happens.

Exactly the same, down to the Taylors. Gonna have to finish up this paper quickly then run out for beans, this won’t stand

my subscription processed yesterday, but could be 2 or 3 days until it gets delivered :scream: