Monda(ne)y

Happy for you sad for me

1 Like

Ugh… not feeling today at all
Combo of tiredness, bad news, storm miserableness, stupid work stuff

Going for a run at lunch that might shake me out of this
:+1:

Day off. Taking some 10 y.o.s to a trampoline place. Cba.

1 Like

can you do a backflip

I’m glad you had a nice time x

you have my sympathy - my middle kid had night terrors something awful when when she was a toddler/ pre school age. Used to scream the house down and we just used to have to follow her round the house making sure she didn;t hurt herself.

and then she grew out of it and it was all over. :partying_face: It seems so hard now I know but it will pass before you know it

1 Like

morning

today is my Wednesday!

Highlight of the day so far was driving my car through a big puddle

I will be observing and drinking bad coffee.

Could have done with a big old sleep after a really busy weekend at work but woke up at 6:30 like a total dickhead.
Got a couple of days off but have to travel back home for a funeral. Bloody rubbish mates

Set a new work password on friday afternoon, completely forgotten it and cant log in. Classic.

3 Likes

CBA
No hot water in the showers at work so I had to have a freezing cold shower to start the day. NOT FUN.

so you can’t do a backflip then

fair enough

1 Like

a dance as old as time

1 Like

It is just horrible that there is nothing to do but keep them from hurting themselves :frowning:

R hasn’t got out of bed with any of his yet but I am usually taking pillows off my bed and placing them to stop him getting hurt while he thrashes about.

Just woken up for the second time :open_mouth::flushed:

1 Like

I did much the same - two things.

The addition of VAR blew my son’s tiny mind. He was literally dancing around the room with joy when my Rangers side benefitted in a Champions League Qualifier against Dynamo Kyiv.

Secondly, “he loves to give it full gun” in the commentary when Alfredo Morelos belted one in from just outside the 6 yard box against Inverness Caley Thistle was a thing of beauty.

Thanks @anon5266188

2 Likes

hey squad, good weekend.

went and saw my gran in the home she is in now. was not fun, but needed to happen. sigh

wife and i went to bloc for lunch on saturday, then up to the glasgow art club for the scottish portrait awards display. we were the only ones in the place, so had fun walking about and being snooty. place felt like a gentleman’s club big time, fuck that.

then went to loop and scoop churros on great western rd and had twix ice cream.

yesterday took the kids out with some pals and got blown away. was good.

4 Likes

It isn’t but it’s no picnic either

how do I teach my housemates that they don’t need to fill the kettle to the brim if they’re making one cup of tea

1 Like

Had a fire drill at 9:50 this morning. Our meeting point is 150 metres across the road outside the station, the route we have to take to reach it takes 25 minutes. Mad scenes.

An hour out of my morning, I suppose as well.