Monda-nooooooOOOOOOOO

How is it Monday already. I just want to cry.

HI HOW R U

I’ve fully lost my voice. Don’t feel particularly ill, though. Going to see if I can get sent home from work.

Nerdy card games in the pub tonight either way.

oh dear! man, not something you want to be dealing with on a Monday, that’s for sure. or any day, really

gonna pull out the temporary insanity card?

morning. not in the best of moods. found out an afrobeat night I was putting on on Wednesday has been cancelled.

got a loose text on Sunday saying they feel my prep was half assed. cheeky cunts. reckon it was because I said I wouldn’t advertise it on Facebook. just said I’d open the doors and play the music loud, as that’s all the advertising you really need.

this cunt is a right joker. gonna give him a face to face battering when I finally catch up with him.

PRICK!

1 Like

morning

I’m back at work after two weeks off. had loads of plans to use the time constructively, learn stuff or do some overdue DIY at home, but instead I bought a new TV, watched some films and spent most of the second week playing FM. great job.

nice. gonna use this beautiful insult on someone today. cheers bro!

1 Like

Got really drunk with work people friday. Can’t remember doing anything incriminating though

Starting my Monday off by waiting for a drop-in appointment at the GP. Fun. Weekend was Crystal Maze (decent) and videogames (decent).

1 Like

I think if you can find an alternative noun, you’ll be fine. Although it will cost you points in the phrase quality stakes.

grey as fuck today, isn’t it. well, here anyway. might ride my bike into the sea, or something

1 Like

Morning all

I was wedged against the window of the train for half my journey this morning as some broad-shouldered prick barged his way onto the seat next me (and half of mine).

Quietish day ahead though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Mx5dPgZ5s

1 Like

I just wanted a cuddle

:frowning:

2 Likes

made a bang on honey mustard roast gammon yesterday, got that in my sandwiches today. This is the one bit of positive monday news I’ve got

I made the mistake of catching the 0714 today (which I think is the 0748 for you?). Ridiculously busy.

Yeah, I had to stop getting that one. The 7:56 (which is your usual as well?) is literally the only bearable train in a 30 minute window.

7:48 - hellishly busy
7:52 (to Stansted): late/cancelled more than 50% of the time
8:02 - Hogwarts Express

No work today but a mate and i have booked out a practice room to bash out black metal. That’s more like it, monday.

3 Likes

That’s the 1635 from Cambridge too. Actually it’s more Inbetweeners than Harry Potter.

He’s a touring member of wolves in the throne room, I believe.

4 Likes

used to be in a band with the other dude, we’re thinking about doing something again.

we are actually gonna cover a wittr song today :guitar: