Mondaaaaaaaaay

Just got back from a little pre-megastorn skate, I am now just sweat. Good lord it’s humid

The story about Joaquin Phoenix adlibbing the bit where he climbs into the fridge in Joker

• That’s not true is it, it was scripted, hence the fridge being large enough for a man to climb into
  • Inspired moment of improv

0 voters

Third image has cracked me up

Sometimes they can come true???

6 Likes

Hello :wave:

Howdy :wave:

1 Like

Hi guysssss!
I recorded a special record show to cool your Monday minds (maybe not your bodies, soz) and it’s on air from 4pm today.

Deets What’s the most miserable song that you can’t get enough of...? - #11 by sean

Hope you can tune in.

2 Likes

I did exactly this including number of pages short!

1 Like

:open_mouth: woah

Hello lovely, how are you? :blush:

1 Like

The other day I went to view a house (you’d have loved it, glass cabinets full of ornaments and figurines everywhere) and they had a framed sketch of Frank Bruno on the bedroom wall.

2 Likes

Proper “Gonna smite you” vibes from the weather right now, it’s gone very threatening over here

1 Like

just been roped back into some work i thought i’d escaped back in april

nooooo

Suffering through heat/period pain/ibs pain. That aside not the worst day though I suppose.

How are you?

:smiley: amazing

1 Like

If we go back I’ll get some pictures.

1 Like

Please! I didn’t realise you were looking to move? Xx

1 Like

This heat is messing with my mojo.
Email from Ocado saying that grapes will be missing from my delivery tonight and I started weeping

1 Like
  • :smiley:
  • :slightly_smiling_face:
  • :expressionless:
  • :flushed:
  • :hot_face:

0 voters

Empathy for the Devil

• Good song title
  • Bad song title
  • I refuse to answer the question

0 voters

Oh I’m sorry :frowning: none of those are good, sending you lots of virtual hugs, the cool kind, not the warm kind. I will douse myself in ice beforehand!

I am a bit fed up, but I am okay. Haha. SIGH. lots and lots of sighs.

1 Like