Mondaaaaaaaaay

slept

• great
  • fine
  • like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

0 voters

Started my day by sending some incredibly unflattering selfies to a doctor to show off my skin problems.

1 Like

Is it Thursday?

3 Likes

Fuck off Monday.

6 Likes

This is my third week back at work from Furlough and the first Monday morning I’ve managed to get up and do my morning cycle :biking_woman::muscle:

Can I keep it up all week?

• Yes you can!
  • Doubtful, tbh

0 voters

Looks like a v comfy sofa

I’m “silly” because I said we couldn’t play Paper Mario all of the day. Head hurts too much for this sort of tantrum.

1 Like

I am chaining Sarah & Duck with R right now in lieu of parenting. She is shouting ‘duck’ constantly so it feels ‘educational’…

4 Likes

I’ve been super shitt at the bike in the last week. Just inertia and this weather means I’ve found it too hot to bother.

Need to refind my mojo.

My windows have just been washed.

I’m loving Andi Peters on Lorraine. I’ve missed him being on our screens <3

It is the best thing some days, better the odd tv day than burnt out parents! Any particularly good ones today so far?

1 Like

Strong relate to Sarah wanting a quiet birthday today :smiley:

3 Likes

Ah, I love the different presents she gets (sea cow sunglasses!) and can definitely relate to desire to hide in the cupboard also.

1 Like

Nottingham job ended up being absolute madness. But good news is I’ll be back a LOT in the near future so can come find NME DiSers

1 Like

<3 an August day that tops out at 14C

Well jealous :frowning:

1 Like

Morning all. First day back at work after 3 weeks off. 4.15 alarm was a shock :grimacing: Currently filling a giant bucket with sticky stuff

Oh @Ella_Megablast, I listed to Heaven or Las Vegas yesterday. Overall didn’t quite grab me (though I’ll give it a few more tries) but Iceblink Luck and the title track are perfect

replying in the right place is overrated

2 Likes

Actually did an entire GP appointment by text message there. Was brilliant. Didn’t have to speak to anyone and could take a minute to make sure I was conveying all of the relevant information clearly.

Let’s do everything by text from now on.

6 Likes

Morning,

Somehow I slept until gone 8am this morning, which is unheard of. That’s primarily because the boy got woken by the seagulls around 3.30 because his window was open because it was too hot, then took an hour to go back to sleep again, only to be woken up five minutes later by the same seagulls and then slept in our bed. So yeah, I did have a lie in, but according to my fitbit I got less sleep than the night before.

First day back at work after two weeks off. Currently working through almost 600 emails :grimacing:

Listen to Treasure imo

1 Like