Mondaaaaaaaaay

Still very early days, hopefully soon though!

1 Like

Currently drinking a litre jug of cold-brew coffee.

4 Likes

If my bedroom could have a sea view that’d be lovely, if not I’ll settle for rolling hills

1 Like

I can offer ‘Dartmoor on a clear day’?

1 Like

:smiley: perfect!
Scary at night, though

1 Like

We’ll provide curtains.

1 Like

what is he holding in the first picture? a kebab leg?

2 Likes

anyway, here’s wonderwall

1 Like

What’s that coffee called? Looks good.

In chain store coffee news, I bought an Iced Honeycomb Latte from Costa earlier. Not bad. 7/10.

1 Like

I’m off today and will spend the afternoon assembling my rowing machine. It’ll give me something to do at least.

Imma quit my job and move back home I reckon
Then fuck off back to Europe when things are a bit more normal

Another successful life decision by @joke

8 Likes

Ah mate, I’m sorry it went bad :frowning:

The way they insisted on you being full time back to the office was ridiculous

1 Like

:smiley: I’ve no idea actually, maybe I could tweet him and ask.
Will never forget when he liked one of my tweets, hadn’t tagged him or anything so he must’ve been searching his own name

Thanks mate. It’s just not really what was promised in many different areas. Plus I’m shit at it. So it’s not a good fit, and I could find another job in Bristol but that seems a bit pointless, nothing is happening and I don’t think the world will be normal any time soon, so may as well be around friends and family.

Onwards and upwards and that. Just gotta rinse my dental insurance before I leave (or get pushed, because I really am shit at it)

1 Like

Love 2 get emails from legal correcting me on minor technical things

i knew it

Untitled

1 Like

Think I’m going to have to use some of my savings for a portable air con unit. i can’t live like this, man.

?

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1135/8460/products/Statement_Blow_Me_2048x2048.jpg?v=1570709476

I have multiple fans on the go, they’re just pushing hot air about :frowning:

can’t even open the windows as we don’t want the cats to escape. stuffffy.