B) There’s no toilet roll in the house.

Fuck Monday.

Please tell me about your day.

2 Likes

Not much to tell so far tbh

Had about 30 mins of sleep last night

#monday

Meetings all morning, working the rest of the day :sob:

Also using this absolute huge spreadsheet that takes 10minutes to calculate :sleeping:

That sounds like it should be done using a different system!

1 Like

Morning!

Hate it when the dog starts heaving and there’s a frantic few seconds of trying to grab him and transport him to a room that doesn’t have carpet for him to be sick in… And usually not quite making it.

It is raining and I am on the train to work. That is all.

1 Like

Might be meeting up with my friend and her baby (absolute legend) on Thurs/Fri for a walk! I’ve only seen them in person once, the day that Tier 4 was announced. Friend is getting her ice cold pint on Wednesday, same as me (90 mins earlier) - really excited to see her and now it sounds like our friendship group including baby can meet outside from 29th March!!

Everyone, especially me, is shocked by how much of a besotted and committed ‘auntie’ I have been. I’m not really a fan of babies but it’s different when it’s your friends’ baby isn’t it? Two legends creating the ultimate legend. :rainbow: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Poor pup, hope he’s feeling better soon.

1 Like

yeah. seems that everyone is ok using excel as a database tool. :angry:

1 Like

Decided to commit to working really hard and powering through a few things I’ve been neglecting today. I give it until 10:15.

Waiting to hear back on an extremely time sensitive issue for a company that doesn’t have a phone number listed :crossed_fingers:

Have leftover pizza and birthday cake for lunch yum :+1:

2 Likes

:heavy_plus_sign: made a really good coffee

:heavy_minus_sign: consumed by existential dread and boredom

Still. Good coffee.

7 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

5 Likes

Morning walk

21 Likes

anyone else have loads of randomers following them on instagram lately? i don’t use tags so dunno how they found me

1 Like

I get sexbot accounts following me occasionally but that’s all.

1 Like

Morning punks

I’m feeling vaguely positive today. All the lockdown announcements yesterday reminded me that there is light at the end of the tunnel, and later this morning I’ll be texting a mate to see if he wants some cans in the park w/c 8th March

1 Like

Have a crushing amount to do and just writing a list out has left me in literal hives. Thought that was just a saying :sweat_smile:

Last day off before going back to work tomorrow. Laying in bed with a sleepy snoring baby next to me listening to Johanna Warren. I’m very sleepy today for some reason

1 Like

Morning Earthlings

Contemplating my week off with a glass of beetroot juice. The plan was to go cycling today but looking at the daylight getting darker and the damp forecast I’m gonna go tomorrow. So it’ll be a day of beer drinking and savage tunes. And not much else :beers:

1 Like