Mondailythread

I have to chair a meeting today and I am d r e a d i n g i t

Might be worth using superglue if it’s going to be along term thing? Hope it holds together anyway.

1 Like

nice post apocalyptic vibes to these

3 Likes

Have two job applications to be in by 16:00. I CAN DO THIS

5 Likes

Bored already, it’s only 10:13!

2 Likes

YOU CAN DO THIS!

(best of luck with the applications)

2 Likes

I was slightly apprehensive about that just cause the idea of gluing the inside of my laptop seemed like the sort of thing that could go horribly wrong with me doing it :laughing:

Mainly I just need to resist the urge to shut the lid (cause I did that last night and ooooomigosh did it look fucked when I tried to open it again). There’s a repair place around here that’s shut for COVID but open for appointments and that, so I might sort something with them at some point

1 Like

saaaaaaaaaaaaame

1 Like

Also I’m doing some writing thing that I’m at a moderate dead end with so there’s every chance I’ll just read a huge thing about the original Pokemons

it’s all about the framing as this pics were taken in one of the most gentrified/new build areas of town. The run down shell of a house in the first picture is the very last unconverted/demolished building in the area

turn 90° to the right and it looks like this

3 Likes

:metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

Morning!

Decided to turn my home office into a bed office for now. That Monday feel, etc.

Just managed to reset the font in an excel column when I tried exactly the same thing for the third or fourth time in a row, at least I could not tell you what I did different on the final attempt or why it didn’t work before, but here we are.

:yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face:

1 Like

100 bottles of Tomorite that I’d carefully stacked up in the stock room had fallen spectacularly over in the night so that was nice.

have you always been a crab? feel like you are different today but cant say for sure

It’s a different view of a similarly crab based pokemon

I was a Kingler, now I’m a Krabby!

3 Likes

run out of bin bags

feel like i should keep two rolls of bin bags in the house and set the official bag status to: ‘run out’ when i’m down to just one roll and that way i’ll never find myself in the position of having no bin bags but not going to do that am i

3 Likes

I always have a back up roll of those bin bangs I bought once that don’t really fit the bin but will do in an emergency

1 Like

Cheese on toast for breakfast. Decadent.

3 Likes