Monday 11th thread

wasn’t hungry this morning so didn’t eat breakfast. now i’m really hungry but have no food.

a complete disaster of my own doing.

4 Likes

Going to a recruitment day for a job I don’t think I want but sort of need.

Morning all,

WFH today, like I do most Mondays. It’s quite a quiet day - the calm before the shitstorm that will be two big projects going live later this week. I’m going to enjoy it while it lasts I think.

Day off, because I needed a day off and also had a man come round to fix our gutters. Gutters now fixed so have a whole day to waste.

I used to work with a horseman. She was neither a horse nor a man

3 Likes

I feel with this username I should have an amusing comment to make on this, “Horseman.” But I got nothing.

I’m sorry. I’ve let you all down.

7 Likes

Swapped my days around so am home today! Was gonna do stuff but… ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

Misty woke me up early by stealing my Lush solid shampoo box and trying to get it off her with no luck :weary: it was so expensive but at least she didn’t eat the shampoo itself

I’ve just been to interview Celine Sciamma and she was SO COOL.

I’m really tired but have some festival work and other stuff to do so no midday nap for me :sleepy:

3 Likes

I’m not hungover but I feel hungover, hmm.

Could pub quiz tonight but really really fancy doing FA. The rest of my year is filling up pretty quickly, which is fun but I’m already tired in advance!

First name? Can we make it scan for the song?

Actually you’re obviously not going to share his name, just assure me it fits and I’ll be happy.

morning all (just) :wave:

wfh from home today because i had a hospital appointment - totally routine but always get anxious about it regardless. bought some doughnuts on the way home, so feel like that’s a net positive :heavy_plus_sign:

also i thought i needed to go back into the office after my appointment but the meeting i was going in for is a conference call, so i’ll just dial in from home. feel like that’s a huge positive :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign:

still feel a bit grumpy though :heavy_minus_sign:

Would absolute love to be back in bed right now. Just feel so constantly knackered and the weekends are never long enough anymore. No time off until December ughhh

2 Likes

Saw some good books in a shop on the weekend including a hardback of lol tolhursts autobiography for just £2

• Go to charity shop to buy books at lunch
  • Stay in and eat your salad

0 voters

Nb I probably should never buy another book again

1 Like

Doesn’t scan but if you add in a “the” it works

1 Like

Morning. Had a dream that I went to see the Irishman and it was shite.

Saved you all 3.5 hours there

Sometimes you just have to Take A Break from being a top knowledgeable scientist

4 Likes

Hiya. I did a nice thing and brought my boss a coffee, and they were in with our mutual director. They were looking at a big piece of paper that looked like it had a structure of sorts on it. As I came in they very surreptitiously and quickly turned the paper over.

• This is fine it’s probably just generally private and they didn’t want you to see
  • You’re not in the new structure which is why they didn’t want you to see it

0 voters

It’s also so so so so so so cold today. My bones won’t warm up

No don’t worry about it I am sure everything is fine

1 Like