Monday 19th evening thread

There you go @Icarus-Smicarus

What’s everyone having for dinner? @Epimer don’t say beans

1 Like

snaeb

1 Like

one bean

3 Likes

Had the tofu donburri thing that I ruined last time with too much soy sauce. It did contain green beans.

wasn’t particularly bothered about having a second lockdown birthday really and was just happy enough to have a nice relaxing day but my mum repeatedly expressing sympathy about it being a shit birthday has been a bit of an unintentional dampener on it

Go wild. Make it two beans! (And happy birthday.)

4 Likes

Hello. Took a sick day to look after my wife who isn’t very well so not done much really. Ordered a load of sweets off the internet cause I saw them on TikTok (I watch TikToks a lot now apparently).

Had 2 bacon & Philadelphia bagels and 7 hash browns cause it’s breakfast for dinner week.

7 Likes

though i also stupidly stayed up far too late last night planning my music league picks and something woke me up early this morning when i was suppose to be having a lie in so i’ve been a bit tired and antisocial all day

1 Like

I haven’t decided what to have for dinner yet but the two frontrunners include beans/beansprouts

what sweets did you order?

5 Likes

The ones with £0 are part of the choose your own 1kg thing.

Hello froglet et al,

Glad i made some vegetables, roast butternut squash and tomato pasta.

Didnt pretty much no work today, so feel a bit crap about that

Gonna watch some King of the Hill

Was checking to see when the strokes last album came out and came across this gem of a question and answer.

Seems… harsh.

12 Likes

*Justin

2 Likes

@Icarus-Smicarus Happy Birthday mate!

1 Like

Should have got this

2 Likes

Sensational

1 Like

HB @Icarus-Smicarus x

2 Likes

Lockdown made no difference to my birthday. It’s in December, when everyone’s busy, and I’m a loser so I never do anything for it anyway. Actually it did make a small difference in that nobody forgot it this time because nobody had anything better to do than be at home checking Facebook

2 Likes