Monday 2020-01-20

I think it’s actually @bamos’s birthday today!

Anyway, happy moon day to you guys. I’m going to be playing a weird D&D game where we’re all meant to be demons reborn as 70s rockers or something. I’m brushing up on terrible drummer jokes to fling at the guy on drums.

1 Like

Anyway. Working from home this morning, going to Birmingham this afternoon. Get to spent two nights there, cos I’ve been very good or something. Might go to Brewdog for dinner.

3 Likes

I’ve woken up with the song Little Shop of Horrors going around my head - except with the words changed to Little Pot of Sausages.

Fuck knows what I was dreaming about last night.

18 Likes

Good morning beautiful.

14 Likes

hi hun xoxo

9 Likes

I’ve now got this in my head to the tune of Oh Little Town of Bethlehem

7 Likes

Morning lads.

7 Likes

Nice socks

2 Likes

So many steps every morning

4 Likes

Flex that step count :muscle:

4 Likes

So so so tired after the horror of Saturday night and kiddo not sleeping. Listened to The Long Blondes on the way to work. Christ I used to love them.

2 Likes

What a fucking great record. Now I’m gonna listen to it too, thanks!

1 Like

Just had an important breakfast meeting

13 Likes

Still remember all the words, which surprised me as I haven’t listened to it in at least 8yrs. They were so much fun

2 Likes

Did you ever see them? Great live band too. That singles run of Separated By Motorways, Giddy Stratospheres and Once And Never Again is fantastic.

Welp, guess who’s stayed overnight at A&E being treated for pneumonia? :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

Still here too, don’t really know for how long. Not to worry though, it’s great to be somewhere that people are taking good care of me :slight_smile:

1 Like

GWS WR! :heart:

29 Likes

Morning all, hope you’re all as good as can be on yet another Monday.

CW: death

It’s the 3 year anniversary of my mother-in-law’s death, desperate to get today over with so I can get home and spend time with my other half.

1 Like

Saw them touring the first and second albums (wedgewood rooms and Southampton Uni).

1 Like

Oh no! Xxxx

Get well soon!

1 Like