Monday 21st October

Morning how are y’all?

2 Likes

I’m okay. I haven’t achieved much at work today, which is shit. I should have done work but it’s a really nice day out and I am just bored shitless of my current task list of impossible to resolve bugs.

Instead I have been listening to music and getting distracted daydreaming.

How are you, @joke?

:wave:
Had a coffee
Should’ve run this morning but sacked it off. Might go after work…
off to see melt banana later
Nothing else.

Dunno not got up yet.

Probably tired enough to need a Pret 50p filter.

Today is my Thursday.

Supposed to be playing in a penoid tournament in the pub tonight but we’ll see.

Work is going to be a shitshow for the next fortnight or so, starting today. So that’s good.

1 Like

Really good thanks mate, the boss is treating us to McDonalds breakfast so I can’t really complain.

4 Likes

Up since 3:45 as fell asleep at 8. Done loads of household tasks. Maybe this is the future time zone for me to exist in

1 Like

hello

first day at work in a while

cba

1 Like

Today is my Friday (yay!). Get through work, have some time with the kiddo this afternoon, get a haircut and have some dinner. Pretty boring tbh.

1 Like

Had a load of bizarre dreams and interrupted sleep. No fun.

Today is the start of a hellish week in work but my Thomann order has arrived in Ireland so maybe I’ll get it today!

I vicariously enjoyed your holiday, thanks.

1 Like

no problem theo

2 Likes

First night at grand in laws - we’ve moved in for a couple of weeks whilst we’re getting some work done at home. Noah is enjoying his newfound crawling skill in a house larger than a shoebox which is nice :smiley:

Going to look at another primary school today, then back to work after a week off this afternoon to clear up several shitstorms. Yay.
Big up Dis x

Back in work, out of the house, butt still aches byt dint nwed ridiculous pain killers to control it

Had to get the train with the getting to work on time crowd, completely alien

1 Like

Bit of World Cup action going on over on that music board

Morning

TERRIBLE night’s sleep. The other half was out until 1am-ish, but the boy woke up at 12.30, went downstairs on his own (because I’d left a light on), then didn’t get back to sleep until about 2am. Ugh. Thank goodness I’m working from home today.

Now, coffee, and lots of it.

Morning

Accidentally opened the wrong part of the lid on the jar of ground ginger and way overdid it in my pear porridge. Close to inedible.

Got a group thing this morning that I really don’t want to go to.

Also is the first day of R’s two week :exclamation: half term.

On a bus to Kandy

Luckily it’s not too busy and the long journey hasn’t turned into a Kandy crush saga

4 Likes

Morning all.

I’ve been awake since about four shivering and feeling sick. I don’t think I’m well.

Was supposed to be at an exam board meeting today so my class was already cancelled.

Illness!