Monday 23/01

Hello good morning hope you’re well

I slept very soundly and deeply and just wanna brag about it

Let us know how you slept and what your plans are x

3 Likes

Morning.

Slept terribly. Have been to the gym though and now back in bed for a nap before I start work.

See ya!

Morning all!

We were all woken by the sound of animals in the loft again. Everyone is quite cranky.

I did get a Rare Long Word on Wordiply (17 letters; longer than the longest common word with my first guess @rich-t.

I’m teaching from home this afternoon and I have a meeting with my union colleague this morning. I’ll hopefully get a chance to listen to the Music League list too. I’ve got football later.

1 Like

Hi

Just about to wander into work. Late delivery this morning, so a great way to start the week off.

Morning all.

Slept weirdly and had weird dreams:
  • first one I can’t remember but ended up thrashing out and hitting Mrs CCB
  • second one was that a close relative was dying and the doctor was refusing to tell me any good news
  • third one was that I was being attacked by a tiger

Nevertheless, it’s a new day. Which means it’s time for the :sun_with_face: DAYLIGHT UPDATE! :sun_with_face:

:sunny: :crescent_moon: Daylight :heavy_plus_sign:
King’s Lynn 07:54 16:26 08:31:57 +3:02
London 07:51 16:33 08:41:56 +2:52
Glasgow 08:27 16:30 08:03:50 +3:31
Manchester 08:08 16:33 08:25:52 +3:08
The Beer Factory, Devon 08:01 16:52 08:50:59 +2:43
Newcastle 08:12 16:24 08:12:21 +3:22
Cardiff 08:03 16:45 08:42:09 +2:52
Belfast 08:27 16:43 08:15:56 +3:18

Big day for the people of King’s Lynn, who are basking in an additional :clock1: THREE MINUTES :clock1: of daylight :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: It’s actually starting to be noticeably lighter in the morning now.

No other updates. Work all day.

12 Likes

Morning

Had a good sleep ta. Banished the dog to the spare room, so didn’t have him on the bed and burrowing under the covers in the middle of the night.

Was going to go on a train+bike adventure for the day but remembered the shopping is being delivered at lunchtime. Going to go for a local bike for an hour or two instead.

1 Like

Morning angels

Had quite a mentally draining weekend and then started my period last night however, nearly all my daffodils have opened up - I love this time of year when i can buy little bunches of joy for £1 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Got a CBT session at 9 - have waited nearly a year!)

4 Likes

It’s fucking freezing

9 Likes

5 rare words for me today!!!

1 Like

Bit parky innit

Just the 4 hours sleep last night too

Slept: fine, though still not totally recovered from the weekends excesses

Plans: the office, going into. Being sad about work and how much I have to do this week

Later plans: pub quiz, probs no booze

Joining the low sleep club, more weird dreams

Busy day ahead where I’m going to be required to do a lot of talking :sob:

haven’t slept since yesterday afternoon, and wait til i tell you those dreams were extremely weird too

weekend was a total waste, all plans went awry

looking forward to the work week ahead!!!1!one

What are they up to in Scotland?

It’s the haggis magic

6 Likes

Work can wait. It’s too nice out here for this dog walk not to be a hike.

8 Likes

highland? more like high temperature land!!!

1 Like

Countercriticisms was my first choice but I got stuck after that.

Good work!

1 Like

Yeah agreed