Monday (31.06.19)

Blerrreeeffrzrgh.

8 Likes

Urgh monday can actually just fuck off tbph.

5am starts for me this week. Less than ideal to be honest.

:sleepy:

I’m against it

2 Likes

2 Likes

Baby poo chat, but no-joke one of the most impressive things I’ve ever witnessed so I’m sharing it in the daily thread.

R just, bum in the air mid-change, projectile pooed an arc of liquid yellow which travelled, at its furthest, 90cm onto the wall. Astonishing switch-up from her usual mid-change poos which just schlop down between her bum-cheeks.

9 Likes

Should maybe stop feeding them chips and curry sauce.

4 Likes

Running late, don’t care. Off tomorrow. Bye

Nope, not having any of this

rolls over and goes to sleep

4 Likes

Bought a month bus ticket for £100 the other day. On Friday the first bus of my commute just decided not to turn up, ended up getting to work at 9:45. This morning it’s happened again, so I’ve come back to the flat and I’ll have to spend £8.60 on a train ticket. Fucking joke.

Forgot to get the keys to my new house so I’m going to have to wait in an empty house until they get back from work.

Driving home from Glastonbury. There’s a crash on the a303. Because of course there is.

5 Likes

Flicked toothpaste into my eye, happy Monday

1 Like

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

17 Likes

Aaaartrrrggghhhhhggh

3 Likes

Got on a packed bus where not a single window had been opened. Obviously opened the only one I could actually get to, but nobody had the wherewithal to open anymore. People are the fucking worst!

1 Like

Stayed up far too late to watch the Glastonbury highlights

Decided I’ll buy a Little Simz ticket later today. Thought she smashed it

1 Like

On my way back from Glastonbury. Saw Lizo from Newsround there

2 Likes

I have too much brainfog this morning to understand whether this is a reference to Lizzo or whether you actually saw Lizo from newsround (very much hope its the latter)

1 Like