Monday (31.06.19)

He was at the Pyramid Stage but he was filming for aomething rather than just watching. He looked thoroughly unimpressed when someone asked for a photo

Cannot believe that I’m being forced to work from home because the roadworks to put a fibre line in have blocked both of the ways to get my car out and drive to work. Unbelievable. You LITERALLY could not make this up.

Right? Right.

3 Likes

I was hoping for a cyclist to run me over so I could go to a&e with concussion but apparently not

I feel profoundly tired this morning. Not sure I’m gonna make it to Friday

1 Like

It’s July, for god’s sake.

7 Likes

Welp guys, today’s the big day that I start a new 100% playthrough of FFVII.

8 Likes

PINCH PUNCH GANG! This year is well fast isn’t it?

Midsommar is out this week tho so that’s good isn’t it?

Think they might have just dug through the phone line because my internet has gone down.

Probably should have gotten the train into work, in retrospect.

1 Like

The bullies at work have put an extremely sexual photo of me on the screens :frowning:

8 Likes

morning all :wave:

have collected yet another laptop at work today, bringing me up to three - a massive HP one, a HP one that’s about half the size of the massive one, and a MacBook. the HP ones are loud as fuck :hear_no_evil: on the plus side i can legitimately spend half the day installing software on the new one so that’s good.

would much rather be at home playing games, will be honest.

realised yesterday that we were already half way through the year (month wise at least), barely seems that long ago since the year started. well weird.

1 Like

Wow I just woke up from an incredibly vivid dream that even had an end credits and a post credits scene where I was writing the story several years later.

Might pick up mine from where I left it a year or so ago. Was stuck in and endless loop going the wrong way and doing snowboarding in IceTown

Yeah, it’s true what parents say about time going quicker when you get older. I was all “shut up mum that’s nonsense” at the time, but yeah

It ended with me running through a waspy Italian village in the rain as the police were closing in cause I’d been doing a fraud on the rich English living over there.

oh yeah totally. back in the day the summer holidays were what, 6 weeks? seemed like forever. feel like nowadays six weeks could pass and i’d barely even notice.

:older_man:

Thought I’d missed out on a hangover yesterday. Must have still been pissed and its hit me hard today

Hope it’s a positive outcome for you mate

10 Likes

31st June - the anniversary of the RAF air-raid on Altgarten, mistakenly bombed instead of Krefeld as depicted in Len Deighton’s novel, Bomber. Excellent book, by the way.

Some good news that tomorrow’s jaunt to Crewe is one I no longer need to go to - so @anon76851889, all good for tomorrow as planned.

Instead of Crewe tomorrow, I have to go to Preston on Thursday next week first thing and then get myself to Salisbury for 7:30pm for a league football meeting thing. That’s going to be an absolute barrel of guffaws!

Otherwise, the going is good, can concentrate on admin today.

1 Like

does anyone really want to watch bill and ted looking decrepit and phoning it in in their 50s

yeah, people want another one. but like, made 30 years ago.

2 Likes