Monday 5

Morning. Woke up at 6.25am for no particular reason.

Busy work day. Not payday until Friday. Bleh.

U?

:sparkles:TODAY IS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY!!!:sparkles:

I slept like trash but I’m ready for this dumpster fire of a week to start. Let’s gooooo!!! :fire::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Monday: 5/10

3 Likes

Ah, we get paid on the same day!

At work. Rubbish night again, wife has felt minimal movement with the baby so I’m not sure how long I’ll be at work for until she goes to have that investigated up the hospital. Feel a bit weird. On the plus side, it’s my Friday. Yay?

1 Like

Got a remote hearing this morning. Have to put a suit and tie on to sit and my bedroom and argue at a webcam. Also need to remove various Star Wars toys collectibles from the shot in order to maintain the illusion that I am a serious business person in the world of business.

11 Likes

An hour away from finishing triple night shifts.

The weekend starts NOW!!

10 Likes

Put the zoom details in here. We’ll all be your backup squad. :muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

LET’S GET READY TO RUMMMMMMMBLE

In the Star Wars corner weighing [something flattering] pounds, hailing from Cambridge or somewhere, it’s the Doc with a Cock, Blatent Patent Top-Raten Debatent, EPIMMERRR DONNAAAAAAAAAAS

9 Likes

Miggghhhtt have had one too many wines last night . Urgh

7 Likes

Ugh. Horrible night at work. Everything went wrong, no idea if its something I did wrong or some issues I inherited from the last person on shift. Lonely paranoia stalked every moment and action. Colleague I swapped with didn’t think I had anything to worry about :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that big man. Sending love. Sure you were fine x

3 Likes

Just got a text from colleague saying the problem I had hasn’t affected him. The actions I took to fix it obviously worked, so that’s a huge relief. Might actually get some sleep this morning. Quick beer & book first though, I need to wind down after that rotten shift :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

Thank you tilts. Still feel very new to it all so when things aren’t going 100% normally I get well stressed out, especially when I’m running the place myself at nights. Severe anxious perfectionist tendencies really not helping at the moment :grimacing:

1 Like

HB 4 yesterday :slight_smile:

1 Like

:wave:

Morning everyone, quite glad to be back working after painting and decorating all weekend plus running 20miles :yawning_face:

Today is the day!

Probs NSFW

2 Likes

just had a five minute fight with alexa to get it to play bbc radio one. also. bbc radio one.

i need myself looked at.

No need, I’ve got my secret weapon:

BUSINESS GIRAFFE

16 Likes

Can you please work the phrase ‘I’m really sticking my neck out here’ into your speech.

12 Likes

9 Likes

he’s really struggling with that tie

1 Like

:grinning:

:grinning:

2 Likes