Monday and a question

Got the day off thank god. Gonna go to breakfast then my guests are leaving at 12 so I’m gonna have a bath and some leftover Chinese and listen to some records and become one with the sofa.

4 Likes

The monday we all aspire to have

4 Likes

I’m an absolute mess

Could barely sleep despite being exhausted

This was exactly the clip I was going to post.

“Definitely beef”

1 Like

Good morning Scout, Good morning all.

Not really watched enough to give a true answer, however in general I find all of those sorts of shows terminally unfunny and boring.

Fine, so far. Just prepping myself to go adventurising on the bike. Going to Cannock Chase, so might even bring myself back a deer for the autumn challenge.

Brekkie was 3x Weetabix.
Lunch will be whatever I can scavenge while I’m out and about.

1 Like

It has not!

I made a serious music thread befitting of Menless Monday.

3 Likes

Not knowingly seen one. Tend not to really get on with typically American humour well though so most likely not even if I have.

I slept well once I eventually got to sleep. Could have done with far more of it though.

Good Moleman to you all

1 Like

This is one of the few, shame it has fuckin’ Shia Labeouf in it. Definition of throwing shit at the wall that show

5 Likes
  • the Jay Z and Prince impressions in that Blue Ivy one
  • a Will Ferrell ‘Jeopardy!’ one
  • ‘more cowbell’

then it gets hard to think of anything else because SNL sketches are… yeah

Morning, very tired for some reason. Have a day leave, but to parent both kids today, eldest has bother cold, so not going to be doing much except washing dirty clothes and playing games with them.

The trump/Alec Baldwin vs Biden/Jim Carey debates last year made me laugh, and a couple of the double jeopardy sketches have. Except for that, I’m not too clued up about it tbf

Watched it yesterday and this did make me laugh, was a spot on parody of the cheesy film reviewer with a good hint of the absurd. Plus he threw in an ACAB when discussing paw patrol:

1 Like

Morning all!

As referenced by @anon95374812 - the Will Ferrell Burt Reynolds/ Jeopardy! scene and Blue Oyster Cult are both good. I feel like I’ve seen clips of some of the more recent ones that I’ve liked but I couldn’t tell you a specific one. I might have a look for some of the Amy Poehler/ Tina Fay ones today.

It’s going good for me. I’m on holiday for a week and I’m allowed to drive again after three weeks of enforced non-driving. I have some errands to attend to over the next few days but most of them can be done at my leisure.

We’ve ended up with about ten pints of milk in the fridge so I’ll be eating cereal (probably multi grain boulders) for breakfast. There isn’t really anything great for lunch but I’m going to the supermarket this morning so that might change. I’m making a bean chilli and nachos for tea and that is generally very good.

1 Like

Not seen many, think one made me raise a smile, cant rember what it was.
Going bad, really not into my job at the moment
Breakfast maybe granola, Lunch will be seitan shawarma wrap.

oh snap, this too

also I suppose Lonely Island are an SNL spin-off, right? laughed loads at them

5 Likes

Morning everybody!

A lot of people have ordered beer online over the weekend so my morning is taken care of packing up orders.

Had a porridge pot for breakfast, got a Co Op chicken and bacon pasta salad thing for lunch. How miserable.

Oh yeah this is the one.

1 Like

Baby has fallen asleep on me :roll_eyes:

Feeling a bit crap. Had a long day yesterday with a lot of driving and so I’m really tired. I’ve got a busy week at work and potentially some job interviews which haven’t yet been scheduled but are supposed to be on Wednesday. Evenings are busy so not sure when I’ll prep. Just feel a bit urgh about this whole week tbh and want it over and done with

Just thought I’d put on Absolute 90s as a bit of a change from 6 Music and the first song on is Inside by Stiltskin. Decision absolutely vindicated.

3 Likes