Monday. Balls.

Morning DiS

What are you up to today?

I’m spending the morning in hospital, hooked up to a drip, again :man_shrugging:

It’s going to be very boring. Please entertain me.

1 Like

I’m giving out a load of essay feedback followed by a practice assessment.

Not really expecting excitement but it should be better than a hospital procedure.

Football with some old men later which will feel like a hospital procedure at times.

2 Likes

Hope everything is alright Weebs

We’ve just arrived in Jodhpur and I’m sat on the roof of the hotel

Excuse the hair and beard. Literally just got off the bus

15 Likes

alright weebs & etc

in gym. tired this morning so nailed a load of coffee before hand. milk was a bad choice. could be seeing that again.

hope your day improves m9
gws

1 Like

That backdrop is amazing. How’s your trip going?

Fixed

1 Like

Going good thanks. The travel is harder than expected but it’s better than work :rofl::grinning:

2 Likes

Slept awfully and kept dreaming about Jacqueline jossa trying to get out the jungle and that I was in a monopoly game.

Then I woke up and went to the toilet and found a silverfish on the floor.

Got really pissed with work people on Friday and now I’m dreading going in being told “omg do you remember what you did?” And I’ll be like “honestly those words are the worst thing to say to people. Please. No. I don’t want to know. Argh”

5 Likes

Back to work and of course bed was cosier than ever and harder to leave this morning

Also

Fingers crossed eh

5 Likes

Alright everyone. Happy Monday!

Got some bits to catch up on, pretty sure we are getting a bollocking for something we didn’t do as a collective group. Looking forward to getting home and cooking up a puttanesca sauce as part of dinner.

Looking at jobs is demoralising innit.

Morning, work Christmas party today (yep, on a Monday). Gonna be my first mince pies of the year, the hype is building

Morning, gws @weeber!

First day of work, feel sick :face_vomiting:

Keeping thinking about the election, feel sick :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

What kind of madness is this?!

Best of luck - smash it!

3 Likes

Morning. Feeling very rough and got a hard week ahead. Just landed on a very bumpy flight that almost made me :nauseated_face:.
Meeting up with my ATDs in oxford for dinner tonight although I don’t think I’ll be able to taste anything. Looking forward to this week being over already.

I have a disciplinary meeting today, worst part is it’s not til 4pm when I’m usually out the door

Really having a hard time wrapping my head around the date, haven’t even touched my present shopping yet argh.

Hope I’m in the office alone today, don’t want to deal with people.

democracy in action :frowning:

If that’s what democracy delivers then maybe it’s time to bin it.

Going to the library to avoid family for a while. Is totally rubbish at home right now. Less time there is less time to be angry at them, right?

1 Like