Monday, bloody Monday thread

Someone dropped some lateral flow tests at my door so just done my first Covid test, feel part of something now.

• Positive
  • Negative
  • Void

0 voters

Greetings from BITT HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day (until June 9th)

5 Likes

YES! This is why I was so confident that it was ours but as they are the last house in the row, apparently they own all of their boundaries. Checked on our paperwork from the purchase and it turns out ours is the rock solid one on the other side. So confusing.

Either way it doesn’t matter because I am now only going to leave my house when I’m absolutely sure that there is no chance I’m going to see them.

you’re really fencing yourself in

Morning chums,

That feeling of panic when you accidentally start a Teams call while sat in your pajamas with bed hair :scream:

I love that if I don’t do a Facebook thread asking about people’s Sunday Dinner I always get friends messaging me pictures of their food :blush::stew::heart:

1 Like

FAO of @Twinkletoes

Happy

Birthday!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Twinkletoes! :confetti_ball::birthday::tada::birthday::tada::birthday::confetti_ball::heart:

3 Likes

Negative baby

2 Likes

@Epimer when total amateur noobs call something copyright infringement, what do they usually actually mean?

They think someone has knicked an image from the internet and put it in their powerpoint.

3 Likes

Happy @Twinkletoes and also…to Bob Dylan who is 80 woweee

1 Like

When I was 10/11/12 me and my friend John used to do this thing where we’d make up ‘funny lyrics’ to popular songs of the time in order to entertain & impress our peers

One time we caught Dan singing one of ‘our’ songs to a bunch of people on the school bus, passing it off as his own. John ripped a page out of his rough book and thrust it into Dan’s face. “COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTICE” he yelled at the top of his voice “SEE YOU IN COURT!”

Simpler times

1 Like

Depends on context really, as people get copyright, trade marks and patents mixed up. But usually straight copying of an image or a song whatever. It’s nothing to do with claiming ownership or anything - uploading an album track to YouTube with full artist attribution is an act of copyright infringement, for example.

Bored in a queue and I’m in a queue bored.

Start a conga line

also to sean kelly who is 65

1 Like
  1. I feel that Conga is frowned upon in these times
  2. I am not drunk

passed a big piece of work off to a colleague

:+1: not my responsibility anymore
:-1: they’re already v busy so feel quite bad

Bank holiday here. Just done some work emails and not planning to do anything more productive in that respect today. Need to do some tidying/cleaning though, and then watching Jaws with the @filmclubbers tonight :shark: :heart:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Twinkletoes :partying_face:

@whiterussian it’s a bank holiday here too but I work for a UK company so am still working today. Will look forward to a bank holiday next week instead.

Got a chilli in the slow cooker, which I think will be the highlight of my day.

2 Likes