Monday Daytime

Morning

Slept ok which is nice

It’s cold here, got therapy at lunch and yoga after work

Hope everyone has a lovely week!

2 Likes

The cat keeps putting more and more toys on the stairs every night. Starting to feel like it’s an assassination attempt. No idea what she’d achieve though, I’m the bozo who opens the tins

6 Likes

Morning

Having a bit of a rubbish time physically and mentally atm triggered by rubbish work situation ive found myself in and a friendship which atm feels very tiring and not very balanced but, i have Rhythm Time today with mini which she loves so looking forward to that. After that i might get coffee and then have a relaxed afternoon, maybe a nice film.

Also rubbish weather here. Boo! :cloud_with_rain:

Also had a nice pain au raisin for breakfast, one of those frozen ones you bake at home so that was nice.

2 Likes

Work laptops just deleted all my apps/programs over the weekend. Phoned IT and they’re like “yeah it’s happened to loads of people you need to repair your office account and then re download everything”

Just magically deleted everyone’s stuff did it, aye.
No need to say someone fucked up or apologise or owt I’ll just spend the first 2 hours of my day sorting it out

1 Like

Sorry to break my usual Jack Dee in a bad mood character… but I’m genuinely excited to share some news of something I’ve been working on for the last year or so

5 Likes

I’ve had an email today from IT about everyone’s office 365 apps disappearing on Windows and the solution to it.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Sorta happened to loads of people here on Friday (including me) - shortcuts have broken, can’t find the apps to access directly via the C drive, but if I go into a document via Sharepoint it’ll just open as normal. Weird (and annoying, I hate the pings from browser Outlook)

1 Like

Bizarrely I escaped unscathed - I set my laptop to “sleep” on Friday night, and although it did install the update over the weekend it only broke my Chrome link. Lots of chat on Teams about it (which seems to have survived like a O365 cockroach)

1 Like

Funnily enough I had a “oh yeah, the good the bad and the queen did some good stuff” memory yesterday too and have added them to my Spotify playlist this morning.

1 Like

already had an album delivered and already in 2 more flat viewings (aiming for 5 this week)

successing

3 Likes

Determined to finish my book today so I can start a new one :closed_book:
Also wanna make some progress with my puzzle :jigsaw: which I started about a year ago…

Excited about leftovers for lunch :slight_smile:
Need to pop to the shop for salad and kitty litter

Will try to get some more house sorting done after today. Today is just about surviving.

2 Likes

Probably exactly when we go to the cinema

1 Like

Same

https://twitter.com/paulbIack/status/1311278557935685633?t=0aDidoXszjqFD41rtXQGbA&s=19

5 Likes

Morning everyone, tired. Bf is off today till Friday, sob. But I’m excited to get some more stuff done in the flat. I was thinking of trying to build myself a wall mounted magazine rack for the kitchen for a rotation of cookery books. Excited to try! In my mind it doesn’t seem too complicated. Bought myself some right angled clamps which I think will help.

Lol anyone who actually knows anything about this kind of thing will be like “oh dear”.

Also, contemplating buying a mobile for the kitchen. It will get covered in fluffy grease but but… I want it.

5 Likes

Got a guy coming round this afternoon to measure our front room properly for carpet.

The laminate floor is just too cold.

1 Like

There’s a shop near us which has an amazing Orrery mobile, so quite similar to that, which I would love to have, but the height of our ceilings mean its probably a bad idea.

1 Like

Yeah our ceilings are very high so I’d love to take advantage of it! But we’ll see. Love these kinds of mobiles and these seem a lot less pricey than others I’ve seen which tend to be in the hundreds! Argh.

Just been told I don’t need to come in so planning a cinema trip.

5 Likes