Monday Dispatch

Morning all!

Sleep disrupted by The Child. Weather is shit. Should be easy day (actually morning) at work means unexpected mishaps.

Football later vs bunch of ESOL students. Expect fitness not experience to prevail.

Send word (in the form of a telegram if possible no worries if not

Morning :sun_with_face:

Cosy. Late. Cat has 60% of the bed somehow.

Absolutely full of dread.

Morning

Feel hungover even though I didn’t drink yesterday.

Fully cba with a little fizzing of anxiety for good measure.

Also have work that I need to do after work today so it’s going to be a long one.

Good luck everyone!

Morning. Feeling like absolute total shit. Kids off from school feeling like shit. Mood is low.

Morning, last day before a week off :slight_smile:

In a tutorial all day, so out of office is already on.

Bad news ive been so bad at studing for an upcoming exam that probably need to take the book with me

1 Like

Absolutely terrible nights sleep. Must’ve been woken up 12 times by the kids throughout the night. Dread city today as well for some reason

Good morning all, quiet day work-wise today. So should get alot of other stuff done. I find black coffee leads to a more productive day than milk/oat milk based coffee. Is that a real thing?

why

I was going to post about my morning (soaked walking the dogs, kids are wee ballbags, bus is late so I’ll be late for work) but there was a lot of that already, so I’ll do me best to be relentlessly upbeat and positive.

I’ve got a free costa coffee on my app to claim, am listening to GY!BE, going to see some dudes at work I’ve not seen for a long while, and I’ve found my HiDesign leather work bag/satchel which i thought I’d long since lost. It’s still on the right side of the shabby chic/ looks shite balance, and it brings back happy memories of buying in it Delhi years ago.

Also, first gig in months this week - Julien Baker in Leeds. Alright!

3 Likes

Morning.

Weather is miserable and I’m back at work for the first time in 255 days :tired_face:

Kind of glad to be back but to have that long off and be given a weeks notice to go back to work permanently, forever is a bit of a bastard.

PLAN FOR TODAY STOP WORK STOP LUNCH STOP WORK STOP PLAY FOOTBALL STOP DINNER STOP WATCH FOOTBALL STOP READ STOP BED FULL STOP

6 Likes

Morning!

Back at work after half of last week off. Why do I have so many emails?

Got a private view / launch party thing tonight, which should be fun

Anyone else started getting this new topic notification? Bit annoying.

Money can be exchanged for goods and services

but at what cost

Morning all.

Going to be a bit hectic in work today.

Glad of the change in weather tbh. Hay fever was becoming a drag.

Entering day 3 of trying to get Smudge to eat his worming medication. So far putting it in his food, smearing it in dog peanut butter, and wrapping it in cheese have all failed.

Approx. 7 hours of your time id guess.

I’ve spent another £200 at the poke bowl place so I get a free poke bowl today!

I found out you can bring you own bowl and get £1 off. Might do that!

8 Likes

Pancakes for breakfast on a Monday!

Happy Bobs Burgers GIF

5 Likes

Not gonna have time for a shower and might still be late for work anyway but pancakes are worth it :blush: