monday eve, sleeps for all

Or just for me.

Because my friends I’ve gots me some ‘promethazine hydrochloride’. A sleeping drug i’ve hitherto not tried, and would rather be on than zopiclone.

Wish me luck bros/girl bros/enby bros

5 Likes

Fingers crossed this works for you @xylo . Thankfully I don’t get insomnia too often, but it’s an absolute bitch.

I just found out this afternoon that my voice will be part of a walking tour that’s one of this year’s Brighton Festival events, so that’s cool. I’ll be interviewed and photographed for it in the next few weeks, all being well

2 Likes

thanks man. it’s basically been my whole life in fortnightly bursts since waaaay back, and zoplicone is great for me but it’s not a drug i’m a massive fan of relying on (and the new one will be a lot easier to get prescribed if it works too, coz it’s less powerful)

1 Like

tbf he knows his shit

2 Likes

In bed because I’m so cold, but will fall asleep and miss d&d if I’m not careful

8 Likes

aw this has reminded me that one of the reasons i’m pretty hyped is that in a couple weeks imma be running a Call of Cthulhu session online :o

1 Like

Hiya sleep fans!

Had so many obstacles in my path on the journey home including having to abandon whole parts of it but in such a good mood, and I had flowers waiting for me when I got home :star_struck:

Unfortunately the cat is back tonight when I thought he was doing 2 nights at the cat hotel. So nice not being followed around by his possessed wailing.

Going to do some bits of writing, maybe in the bath, and have a Big Sleep…if my brain can handle that concept (unlikely) :sleeping:

4 Likes

Today at work I played one hour of Elden Ring, read two chapters of the Warhammer Fantasy RPG core book, and watched three episodes of Mad Men.

Shattered.

7 Likes

Niiiiice!

1 Like

Alright? Halloumi burgers for tea. Might watch Chloe on iPlayer tonight.

1 Like

currently A in the bath and i can hear her learning japanese

• i bathe in the bath
  • i do non bath stuff in the bath

0 voters

I do a bit of both depending on how hot the bath is. The last 2 I’ve had have been so hot that just surviving it has been my only focus.

1 Like

Reading + vibing

3 Likes

Have been considering some sort of bath pillow like I’m an ancient person

• I have one, recommend it
  • I have one, don’t bother
  • I can only dream of such luxury
  • I don’t care
  • Poll clicking exercise

0 voters

1 Like

Gyoza for dinner, probs whip up an Earl grey martini, some Twin Peaks for the culture

2 Likes

Turns out I still have post covid loss of smell, after just cleaning out the cats litter tray and not retching or gagging at all

1 Like

Spaghetti and fake meatballs

Dog walk

Work during the football I imagine

Then sleep

Good luck to all the nappers X

1 Like

Forgot about being scout. Who shall i be from now on?

Maybe both just to dilute my boringness across two accounts.

5 Likes

I don’t have baths

1 Like

8 Likes