Monday eve thread shizzle

Hello people. Managed to get away at the weekend for the first time in about 3 months. Was awesome. So much beach time. Hope everyone is well x

23 Likes

Watching His Dark Materials/playing Cyberpunk 2077 depending on when 'er indoors is going to call her best friend and tell her to dump her boyfriend.

Sorry (not sorry)

5 Likes

He’s the one on the right

:joy:

Waiting for a massive food shop. Eating a cornetto and enjoying a 2 day headache.

Should her friend dump her boyfriend?

Epimer is right here!!11 (yes)

5 Likes

Hello. Going to collect some bedside tables from an eBay man. Some TV quizzes n that. Might have :pizza::thinking:

Sat on the stairs with the babby, drinking a beer and listening the Neil Young. Made a cauliflower and potato masala a while ago for tea later. Having that with green lentil dahl and picky sides. Been awake since 3.30 so I’m especially sleepy

29 Likes

Should have done it ages ago

Evening party people

Jacket potato with chilli for dinner

Bin night tonight too. It’s all go here

Done about half of the 3 or 4 tasks I needed to do today.

Love bin night. Highlight of the week for me.

Greg Davies getting on your case?

3 Likes

Just ate a steak. Need to go to the shops but can’t be arsed.

Had a late lunch so not feeling particularly hungry, but I’m due to video call my parents at 7, so no doubt I’ll suddenly feel absolutely starving about 5 minutes before that. Going to confirm I’m not coming home for Christmas, too, which I’m a bit sad about, but I realise I’m hardly the only person in that situation.

4 Likes

Haven’t done much today really which is nice. Kievs and mash for tea, might watch Muppets Christmas Carol.

2 Likes

He’s so beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: tiny little nose :heart:

1 Like