Monday, evenin’

Yo, PM me your issue and I’ll run it by someone on the mobile team tomorrow.

1 Like

I think I just need to find somewhere with decent WiFi tbh. When I try on mobile it starts again if I don’t stay on the screen.

Is this having launched the game? I’ve never worked on the mobile game ever so I might be wrong but I think it needs a one time only big data update the first time you launch it so yeah, it probably needs a WiFi connection. I’ll ask someone tomorrow though.

making a playlist for the US road trip i want to do. basically just whacking every american song i like on there. also picking out stuff i need for a wedding on saturday, found a nice belt and coat, dunno if i should get a waistcoat. bit much if i’m not really that close to the married couple? doesn’t it kinda scream “look at me, in my waistcoat”?

on a similar note, I just fired up the bbc iplayer for the first time in ages and made myself laugh

5 Likes

This is the greatest moment of my life.

10 Likes

you know what, i will get the waistcoat and take some snaps, and i will assess after the fact. always handy to have a waistcoat imo.

Got a cuppa and some chocolate covered stollen bites. Risotto was tasty. Need to clean the kitchen down but cba m8s

Hello all!! :wave:

6 Likes

:wave:

1 Like

Waistcoats are boss. I wore them well before that other Garethcomelately jumped on the bandwagon.

1 Like

Yeah just made the mistake not setting it up properly when at home. Not a massive issue but would like to play it on the plane tomoz.

1 Like

you have convinced me. waistcoat it is :sunglasses:

1 Like

The end summary bit of Only Connect is fucking terrible

Recycling?

EXCEL KLAXON

got some test results out of 12 one set for when they knew nothing and one for now, how do i calculate the percentage improvement?

you bringing up this out-of-hours tech support in your annual review Ant? :smiley:

1 Like

We’re gunna go on holiday in January 2020 cause we’ve not been on one for ages. Need somewhere hot, cheapish, interesting, and not an overly long flight, and not evil. Where should we go, pals? Thinking Cuba maybe

On a project I don’t even work on!

1 Like

just surfing drownedinsound on my new laptop
had a successful life have you? peasants

6 Likes