Monday, evenin’

When I was in infants school we had a special assembly as one of the teachers had her nieces over from Aus and they were telling us what life is like over there. First thing we asked them in the q&a was “do you live on Ramsay St?”

2 Likes

Persistent air of sadness still hanging about here.

Did some nice craft stuff with R thid morning which was nice though - and he actually finished making things rather than discarding them after five seconds which was good :slight_smile:

I don’t think I have any more skiing to catch up on so no idea what to do tonight. Hot chocolate and…?

:heart_eyes: v.jealous.

One of my biggest regrets not doing this tour.

Though I met Theo, which was almost as good as meeting Paul Robinson.

2 Likes

Whereabouts you eating hun?

1 Like

Gonna say

1 Like

hi everybody!

Hope you’re having a rad day

3 Likes

Do I look like the kinda guy who reads whole threads?

I’m in tørst

woah what was maosm’s video?

this was a real thrilling adventure.

Maosm is such a star

2 Likes

Sounds painful

There’s nothing quite as tense as watching a man eating ketchup-covered banana in the stairwell of his offices. Will he retch from the awful combination? Will someone walk in on him? Will he get the ketchup back to the fridge? It was tense.

1 Like

The sours sound it aye

2 Likes

Plane Jane the Super Brain

1 Like

Hey

I’m trying to work but my brain thinks it’s relaxing time - so dozey

I need to do an assembly on Friday. Any one got any ideas on what i can do? I fucking haaaaaaate doing assemblies :persevere::persevere::persevere:

Still can’t get fm2019 mobile to work @anon5266188 needs to do a big data download. Stupid.

Dying laughing here. I followed a Twitch streamer and got the “[username] followed” message pop up on his stream, followed by him saying “thanks for the follow… [username]” in his lovely Ukrainian accent.

My Twitch username is Bumsnogger.

10 Likes

Yo, PM me your issue and I’ll run it by someone on the mobile team tomorrow.

1 Like

I think I just need to find somewhere with decent WiFi tbh. When I try on mobile it starts again if I don’t stay on the screen.