Monday evening Distraction

Post messages below!

2 Likes

Going to post progressively worse songs in here until we get an evening thread flowing

5 Likes
1 Like

Hey Ruffers :wave:

I have nothing interesting to contribute. In bed feeling a bit off :confused: Going to try and find something to watch and drink my tea.

Hello.

You can listen, if you’d like.

3 Likes

At work. Having the worst hangover off all time so you all don’t have to. #noble #takingthebullet

Bless your hearts, was truly struggling to find a worse song than life is a rollercoaster.

1 Like

Just having 5 (five) bourbon biscuits (the best everyday cheap biscuit) and a cup of cardamom and cinnamon tea. Rock and roll. A bacon bagel for tea as well

1 Like

Hello
I was supposed to think about what my personality is like for my next therapy session tomorrow and I’ve left it to the last minute. Is procrastination a personality trait?

I asked my boyfriend and he said I was reserved and introverted (aren’t those basically the same?) and that my personality is “cats and knitting”, which are interests, not personality traits. :upside_down_face:

I’m going to have one of those nightmares tonight about being in an exam I haven’t revised for, aren’t I

I would describe your personality as: yes

2 Likes

anyone had any issued with their belly buttons?

mine just started to feel a bit painful and I’m wondering what to do, if it might be infected or something

Had this extremely good Anna Jones traybake for dinner :+1:

Made up for an otherwise unremarkable day

4 Likes

Hi friends

I’m at the pub because I’m in holiday mode now. Im four (4) pints in, with no dinner. This is fine. One more and I’ll go home. I need to write a conference workshop tomorrow laughs manically

1 Like

Just reminded me I had one of these last night, although it’s always about half a year’s worth of coursework that I haven’t done rather than an exam

Really difficult to walk up a hill as well, have to go up it backwards

1 Like

Forgot to add i’m drunk as hell

2 Likes

Come back from Primavera an absolute shell/husk of a human, days of late nights, sunshine and drinking, followed by a 14 hour journey back overnight have near killed me.

My own fault of course, so reserve your sympathy for others.

1 Like

17 posts for an evening thread must be a new low.

Did an approx 12hr day today probs same tomorrow cba.

how about 19 but 6 of them are me

2 Likes

Make it 25 but five are @NeilYoung posting songs after everyone’s gone to bed and you got a deal.