Monday evening is upon us.

Anyone nearby to Huddersfield want to go and review this exhibition?

1 Like

I was buying some Taynee Tinsley stuff and saw that she found someone copying her art. Like I could have understood if it was someone tracing her art as a way to help them learn and eventually do their own stuff, but apparently they were selling them as their own designs :grimacing:

Tacos for tea. Was fine except had to use cannellini beans instead of kidney.

Listening to Bentley Rhythm Ace and doing some work.

1 Like

Bentley’s gonna sort you out!

Recently got a new hand blender from Lidl, as the one we’d been using for idk how many years got breaks all up in it. Mad props to Lidl, imo, they’ve absolutely dealt it out the park on this one, such an improvement to my blending wellbeing.

Do I not like that

So I’m having caesar salad. Had to add extra croutons tho because they never provide enough.

Basicwlly everything is better when you add more.

Ed Balls is on the One Show.

Ed Balls.

2 Likes

Ed Balls

2 Likes

Le ballsoi

2 Likes

Hahahah :joy:

1 Like

Do you think he’s ever been asked to front a testicular cancer campaign?

2 Likes

Evening all.

Ordered a pizzer for tea.

Nowt much else to report. Dog is happier now the fireworks are gone - he’s basically been on constant woodlouse watch at the bottom of the garden since it started going dark.

I suppose this is what it’s like to have a cat isn’t it? A largely absentee pet who only wants to know if you’ve got food for them.

1 Like

the only difference is you don’t have to bag up a cat’s poo :grinning:

Was off work today and just realised that I completely forgot to cancel something that would cause inconvenience/get me told off. No-one seems to have noticed though (I don’t think) which is good.

Got a lentil bolognese on for dinner and as I used wine in the sauce I’m gonna have a glass alongside it - I don’t make the rules.

1 Like

Nice evening for a walk

5 Likes

can anyone identify this species of squirrel

6 Likes

Grey

2 Likes

Squirrelus Catticus

3 Likes