Monday evening then

Already had my 2 x burritos for tea. Off to do a black metal. :guitar: what yous up to?

Ginger beer, ginger biscuits and leftover dominos. ‘Lympics highlights at 7pm. Fancy an early night. Think that’s as exciting as it gets for me tonight.

2 Likes

2 (TWO) x (small) burritos :burrito: :burrito:

1 Like

He’s evolved a second burrito stomach

10 Likes

Should be home cooking my tea now but my train was cancelled. Another ten minutes to the next one. Aargh.

Gonna watch hollyoaks, set up some lamps, do some midi editing

Ffs, just used up my pizza photo in the Monday thread.

Might have a fish finger wrap. Was gonna have leftover curry but my case of the Epimers say no.

smashed my phone screen the other week and just sat around not backing up the data and now it’s completely dead.

i’m the stupidest most procrastinating person alive.

yaaassss :+1::grinning:

1 Like

What a fucking manic day. I’m beat.

Have you ever considered a chicken/mini kiev wrap? I have…

1 Like

Driven a long way. Now enjoying beer and some snacks.

1 Like

hope so, the battery appears to have exploded a bit too tho (it got ran over by a moped).

big job for rice.

1 Like

YOU WOT

I would wrap anything

2 Likes

Got home at 5:30 and managed to somehow get a few resubmissions done before caving and posting on DiS right now. Justifying it by having a wee wee break and making another cup of tea.

Got southern fried chicken, sweet potato fries and coleslaw for dins :yum:

I’m shattered.

Chicken and mushroom stir fry for dinner, followed by an early night.

1 Like

I’ve had the boy this weekend so I’m knackered. Went to a house party Saturday night and a date last night. Moving house on Friday so I really need to get started packing shit up, but I’ve ordered a pizza so that hasn’t started well. Probably well get up in the loft though as otherwise I’ll be staring at my phone all night waiting for the inevitable rejection from this cute girl who’s inexplicably seen me three times.

Going to watch some rock music.

1 Like