Monday evening thread 727262627

Wuu2?

In a foul, foul mood and I know exactly why, but it’s really pathetic and childish.

Sounds like someone sat on their balls.

11 Likes

I CANT WATCH THE BIGGEST BASKETBALL GAME OF THE SEASON TONIGHT BECAUSE MY LAPTOP CHARGER HAS HAD IT AND I CANT FIX IT FUCKKKKK

Hey

I’m cooking and listening to jazz like some kind of smooth bohemian

1 Like

I went to the M&S food place while hungry and went a bit nuts. Only spent £20 but other than two (2) chickpea burgers and some rolls it’s all absolute shite. Why have I got posh cherry Bakewells, they’re obviously going to be worse than Mr Kipling. Avocado and pineapple smoothie?!

Text me a link and I’ll do a live commentary here.

4 Likes

Had some good miso soup with fried veggies and now drinking again, practising before a practise IYKWIM

Got spicy bean burgers, halloumi, homemade chips and peas for tea. Watching some trash. Can someone remind me later that I’ve got to go to work early tomorrow please?

Avocado and pineapple smoothie to wash it down with, aye?

1 Like

In a lot of pain :upside_down_face:

Hope I’m better tomorrow because I left my laptop at work so will either need to call in sick or go get it

Feel like hell, my nascent cold has clearly been kicked up a notch by having to get in the Taff yesterday. Got some work to do, might mess about with a little jazz piece I’m working on too. Merry evenings all

Going quizzing with some dissers. Speaking of which I should leave the house.

Six (6) bao buns but nothing with which to make filling.

3 Likes

Please never ask me a question again. What a disgrace.

Put a bun in bun. Bao bun bun

1 Like

I got two (2) iced & spiced soft buns too so I could do iced & spiced bun bao bun bun.

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

The word “bun” has lost all meaning

3 Likes

Informer! [Unintelligible]
A-licky

5 Likes

Gws.

But could you go and get your laptop now, and then send it here so I can watch basketball?