Monday evening thread 727262627

Like just for the good bits, hope the sore throat goes away without trouble :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

TRAVELLING!

1 Like

Somewhere we could potentially get to next month. It’s on Jewry Street at the top of the high street. It’s the beer wanker place

Battered tomatillo tacos :drooling_face:

2 Likes

So what happens if everyone brings the stuff in (for those who don’t have a fund going on)? Just shelves and shelves of personal coffee jars?

20 milks?

1 Like

Keep mine in my pigeon hole (don’t have a locker here)

Another crappy commute home. I think I’m going back to the car next week. What would take me 30 minutes to drive took nearly an hour and a half by train due to connections and delays.

It’s a shame as its a breeze getting in, but sod this.

I’m currently making a beetroot, chickpea and coconut curry for dinner, it’s going to be another late one.

Having fun in my own thread :slight_smile:

Good day went bad because I got stressed over nothing. Shouldn’t be drinking tonight but have a veer chilling by the window because I am weak.

Listening to Josephine Foster for calming purposes (I’m A Dreamer) and going to olay pokémon, as standard.

1 Like

We have tea and coffee and milk at work but I don’t drink milk, I also drink earl grey and I use then nespresso machine we all put £5 in for a few years ago.

Opinions on those using work milk for their cereal?

• No opinions
  • Oh boy do I have some opinions on that!

0 voters

Doubt I’ll have space for table pizza AND tacos :sob:… We’ll just have to arrange another Hampshire meet up.

1 Like

Ha. Tbf, never eaten in there. Beers good, if expensive. Food always looks dece though

1 Like

Might watch that new David Lynch short tonight

you’re all welcome bc I watched Mulholland Dr. over the weekend, having meant to rewatch it for aaaaages

Take pics on Friday and also let us know your verdict!

1 Like

People usually store them in their own drawers and then you have a zillion pints of milk in the fridge

1 Like

Outrageous.

We have a cereal milker in our team. I think she’s been called out on it

A zillion pints of milk,
You take one down
And pass it around…

This could go on for a while.

1 Like

Shall do.

1 Like