Monday Evening Thread of Joy and Happiness

Oh no, that’s annoying. My oven broke 10 years ago and I’ve not overly gotten around to fixing/replacing it yet. Oops. A hob/grill combo has served me very well over these last few years though.

1 Like

Just to be clear, the thread title thing wasnt about the glass clearing, I’m not that sad. Just thought we needed to lighten the mood.

1 Like

The Munch musuem is really good, you must go.

Which pub is that? Feel like you’ve told me this before

I’ve got Spag Bol on the go for dinner. Then a film.

A nice quiet night.

The Royal Oak out by Kilmaimham!

Turns out celebration dinner is pizza. Now have figure out what we’re celebrating…

2 Likes

Good times?

(EDIT: 'kin 'ell, CCB)

1 Like

Come on

Do beans work with sweet potato? I am all over a regular bakey P and beans but that just sounds a bit sweet (and orange.)

1 Like

Take it to the Tuesday Munch Thread!

Oh nice one, haven’t been!

Was going to ask how many flavours they have

1 Like

guys

https://twitter.com/shit_reviews/status/919479868345249792

12 Likes

love it :slight_smile:

Hello errbody. Hope you’re all having a lovely evening. My Monday evening so far:

Good: Did a goal twice at football, we won 5-1.
Bad: Big toe nail is falling off and hurts.

Evening. Just leaving work now (nearly 9 here) and still haven’t finished what I was meant to finish because it’s two days of work and I only got it this morning. I’ll probably have to come in at 7 tomorrow so it’s done BUT that means I can leave at 4pm so it might just be worth it.

Packet noodles for dinner which sounds miserable but I bloody love packet noodles.

How come you need to physically be in Switzerland for your job? I think it’s translation stuff - can’t it be done virtually?

How did the birthday shindig go matey?

i would watch a tv show of this

1 Like