Monday Evening Thread of Joy and Happiness

If I’m ever (heaven forbid) in Douglas, I’m so having this for breakfast

Apparently my dad is called Douglas cause that’s where he was conceived. I wish I didn’t know this.

3 Likes

That’s great! Do you just tip the contents down your throat in one go?

1 Like

This story is getting interesting now. Is he a fireman?

Thanks for reminding me I still haven’t pulled up the weeds :frowning:

Yes

Damn. Bored now.

a shovel of fry up is a powerful aphrodisiac

1 Like

ice cold bud straight out of a painfully hot bath, couldn’t really get much better.

1 Like

I’ve just cracked open a beer too! Wish I had a nice enough bath to have had a… bath.

Just bookmarking this to say that I’m trying to think of some kind of meat / shovel / grave joke but all I’ve got is:

• meat/shovel/gravy (if there was sausage mash and gravy in the shovel)
  • meat/shovel/Gravesend (if this was in a town in Kent)
1 Like

Take it to the comedy workshop thread bud

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s right.

Breakfast?

Fix.

I make my own tomato sauce/chili for the beans so it’s not too sweet or orange.

1 Like

hey witches!

How are you?!?!

Hiiii Bamnan. I’m okay thanks. My mouse has run out of battery, meaning I had to stop what I was doing and have a beer until it charges again :upside_down_face: I missed you!! You missed my selfie debut. It was mostly obscured by a mug of tea though so don’t worry, you didn’t miss much. How the heck are yooou? Oh and answer me this… how do you like your baths?

1 Like

When I had to have a bath because the shower was broke, having a beer was the only thing that made them bearable.

1 Like

My bath is a bit small :confused: and I don’t really like our bathroom so it’s not really the kind of place I want to relaax in. I’ve had a shower beer!