Monday Evening Thread sponsored by sedative

Happy Monday EVENING folk

• good news fam. Only found 2 polyps during my colonoscpy and they should hopefully be completely benign. Nothing else unsual with my colon, they’ve been removed. I feel kinda high \o/ im so tired and hungry.

I am feeling pretty high still, been told to take tomorrow off, so gonna stay in bed at eat bad stuff

o/

14 Likes

It is only 16:33pm o’ clock

3 Likes

I thought it was later, you’ll have to excuse me it could have something to do with the drugs swimming in me,
lets pretend its 17.30

2 Likes

You’re about to get well told off by the modzz.

Great news on your bum tho x

6 Likes

i have now read your OP and feel slightly bad for riding you there
Slightly
Well done ducky

4 Likes

Congrats on your arse mate x

Just off my flight, aircon wasn’t working and everyone was dripping with sweat and I so very sticky. Going to spend longer in the shower later than when I was a teenager.

Think I’m going to go and watch a meteor shower later with friends, fuck I love my wholesome life

4 Likes

He’s a Squirtle Squad member. He’s grand.

Great news Ducky!

3 Likes

It’s 17.30 in Stockholm, so you’re allowed. Glad to hear about your bum, chum.

1 Like

got a coffee this morning and noticed the cafe were selling these wee biscuit roll things filled with pistachio cream. didn’t buy one but haven’t been able to stop thinking about them all day.

can’t remember what they’re called either. they’re really small things, like one or two bite kinda deals

1 Like

Imagine being at a wedding and Busted crashed it

11 Likes

4 Likes

they just busted in

1 Like

idgi

this is

• good fainting acting
  • bad fainting acting
  • somewhere in the middle
  • i fucking hate you

0 voters

you calling me a liar

is that you in the gif

ye… no

That’s absolutely brilliant news pal. Been thinking about your arse all day :heart_eyes::rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No wonder you feel hyper- probably a mix of genuine physical effects of what you’ve gone through, and the mental relief. xxx

1 Like

Pistachio cannoli?

3 Likes

Despo to get home so I can make myself more Shilajit tea- I am properly addicted.
Also got wet feet as I ran through a puddle earlier on my way to get my armpits lasered.