Monday Evening Thread with Beans

Evening. I’ve had beans on toast for both lunch and dinner today - this is gonna be bad isn’t it? Quizzing tonight, going for three in a row.

What’s about you huns?

3 Likes

Evening laelfs and all who follow you. Off to a cinema double at the BFI tonight, with Mark Kermode’s monthly event followed by the premiere of The Lighthouse. They also finish in time for a pint on the way home. Result.

1 Like

In pub no.2
Some people on a first date or something have sat pretty much on my table.
She is some gorgeous Italian lady. He is trying pretty hard god bless him.

1 Like

Pray 4 Laelfy.

I’m actually quite jealous - I can’t eat beans any more for, erm, reasons.

2 Likes

Looooong day of counting done, and tomorrow is my Friday :slightly_smiling_face: Got Quorn nuggets, wedges and beans for tea like a child. Fucking knackered mates.

1 Like

Just woken up from a nap after getting back from a very lovely long weekend in Galloway Forest Park, one of the highlights of which was feeding carrots to this excellent wild stag from a little hide. Such a handsome little face :heart_eyes::carrot::deer:

Quiz time sooooon.

24 Likes

I’m finishing off a bit of work, and eating brazilian pork and black beans. With the cat.

Hello!

I had a long list of things I was gonna do today now that I’m better from my Hell Flu, but I ended up sleeping most of the day and now I’ve spent 15 minutes cleaning I’ve had to have a sit down to rest. Oh well. Currently considering whether I’ll be up for interviewing a filmmaker tomorrow, have to decide asap. Decisions!

“Have you previously been with pychopaths?”
This guy is actually pretty funny.
Posting titbits on the internet of a first date

• ok
  • Not ok!

0 voters

Omg that smile!!! What a gbos.

I’ve got a mushroom pie and plan to make some carrot mash to go with.

1 Like

he looks very friendly indeed :relaxed: :+1:

1 Like

It’s so close it’s like I’m in bed with them

Tbqh I get @tilty and @Im_On_Safari mixed up when I’m just glancing at the posts - sometimes makes for tonal whiplash!

2 Likes

She can be quite abrasive when compared to my dulcet tones

2 Likes

@laelfy etc - pretty easy quiz or does glasgow just contain a load of big brains

Ok, I’ve left at the point of him explaining what a Tesco meal deal is
#culturescollide

Bit rude! Obviously we’re just a superior collection of brains working in harmony to beat the competition its medium to mildly difficult compared to others I’ve done

2 Likes

That’s the best way, my current one is pretty easy so it isn’t quite as fun

(We still never win anyway ffs)

What’s your team name?

Got a new phone. Don’t like it. It’s too big and has this stupid feature where you need to look at the screen to unlock it. Miss the old Touch ID thing.

1 Like