Monday Evening Thread with Beans

Would do it to that as well tbf.

1 Like

So much snot (I have another cold)

Just ate the last of the birthday cake. Still considering having some chocolate, what’s wrong with me…

Garlic butter spaghetti with baby spinach in a minute along with tonight’s episode of Violent Shitness.

2 Likes

Just cooked and ate a great bolognaise. Listened to new Trail of dead while cooking it and watched David Lynchs What did Jack do while eating it. Very surreal

My other half listens to a podcast called Fortunately and they had an episode called The Darkness of Matt Baker speculating about this exact thing

1 Like

:smiley: so glad I’m not alone

1 Like

Anyone else always feel ill these days?

love this film so much (even though it’s a weird way in which part of what I like about it is that it’s ludicrously imperfect in so many respects - as well, of course, as the fact that I think it finds a way of perfectly aligning the supernatural stuff and the very real horrors, which the original TV run does kinda clumsily)

the FWWM theme as well, oh my gosh it’s evocative

1 Like

Evening all!

My work day involved a lot of students avoiding essay submission in the morning and a lot of students handing really poor essays in this afternoon.

Football was quite good.

My bean chilli was a bit watery and I think it’s the fault of my slow cooker.

Wor Lass had a bit of a fight with her mother so we’re currently dealing with the heightened emotions around that.

1 Like

I had bolognaise today too

so good

1 Like

1 Like

i think ur egg’s gone off

I had a slightly frustrating day on the job hunting front. One company that I’ve been talking to said I was ’ a perfect fit’ for the job, but they’ve decided they don’t need anyone in that role until April or May, and I can’t afford to wait that long. Annoying because it was pretty close to an ideal job.

Got a phone interview for something else tomorrow though.

Going to pretend to shoot some aliens on the telly to work out my stress I reckon.

1 Like

2 Likes

really want a takeaway curry now

1 Like
  • restaurant
  • takeaway
  • home cooked meal

0 voters

What are we asking? What we want, what we had, what is best?

1 Like

I probably shouldn’t have that vegetarian haggis that Waitrose do, because now from about halfway up the stairs onwards it smells like a public toilet in here.

It’s pretty bad, even for me.

2 Likes

i ate pretty basic food yesterday, pasta, bagel, etc. nothing fancy. but good god, something has disagreed with me.

Stinky high five

1 Like