Monday evening thread (with existential crisis poll)

To provide helpful advice?

I mean for the same reason I wouldn’t be thrilled if everyone did it, but I think the world would be a better place without my tits.

1 Like

Ye… no probably not, let’s be honest.

Another daily update on my friend’s kitten
He stretch

16 Likes

Did a phone physio appointment today, quite weird.

Yeah it’s so good it’s hard to experiment. Want to do a PB one for sure and choc orange too

Join us, Witches

3 Likes

i agree

2 Likes

1 Like

come watch it then!

1 Like

I would but I think I might spoil it for everyone because I love it TOOOOOOOO MUCH.

2 Likes

I love him so much not only because he’s my Godson, or because he’s so fluffy and cute, or because he has the best ears, he also has the best attitude.
When I went over on Saturday evening and we were trying to watch Parasite, he wasn’t getting the attention he desired (what with the film being subtitled) so he climbed onto the tv stand and displayed his bumhole to us. And when that didn’t work, he crawled underneath the chair I was sat on, climbed up the back, and proceeded to chew on my hair. Deeply relate to that level of attention seeking.

3 Likes

This is the BEST!

2 Likes

Anyone want anything from the shops?

So glad that Monday is done :white_check_mark: Had some leftover vegan kung pao for dinner and made some creamy curried spinach for a side. It was preeeettttyy good AND I have ice cream for pud. Going to paint my nails now :nail_care:

Packet of skips, please x

Knock off lidl skips ok?

Absolutely! Knock off crisps/sweets/fizzy drinks are nearly always better than their branded counterparts

1 Like

Yo

Up and down day. Introduced R to Guess Who? (he really likes it, and is quite good at it already), played lots of lego, got him to try another curry I made again, listened to Low and Adebisi Shank. Also tantrums, my brother still blanking me, my mum being annoyed at me for my brother not talking to me…

New bedtime music us Mount Vision by Emily Sprague, quite happy about this.

Oh, and R said he wants it to be halloween so I said tomorrow can be Spooky Day. Need to think of ways for it to become Spooky Day beyond playing the Monster Mash on repeat :ghost:

2 Likes

If it is lidl then some of their low calorie ice cream please, ideally the salted caramel one, cheers

2 Likes