Monday evening thread

As far as I’m going with Halloween.

A Diwali meal currently with my family. Nice evening so far.

Then back to my flat. I’ll watch The Walking Dead and then I’ve The Witch on DVD rental to watch with a few drinks alone.

Nice easy night overall for me. Have a great evening whatever you guys are up to.

check this out

3 Likes

yeah that looks decent, there’s a fair amount ofstuff I’d watch on there. quite a lot I’ve already seen as well. free trial though.

@cowcow not that I’m questioning Sean’s Glorious Leadership, but that strikes me as a pretty strange decision.

You know what food is good as shit? Bibimbap. Korean food generally, great bunch of lads.

Thinking about watching rosemary’s baby.

2 of my ATDs are fiiiiiiiinally fucking dating. Been an epic saga of like 3 years. They’re super hardcore Christians so they’ve basically avoided getting together because there’s an immediate pressure to get married.

Bit of a muted happy reaction (they asked me to Snapchat them my response and I did a roll eyes face with the caption “FINALLY”. They were disappointed) but glad nonetheless.

3 Likes

Anyone seen The Witch? Any good? Reviews were good from what I remember. No spoilers please.

A very good horror film I saw by chance on Netflix called Southbound is worth checking out.

I should be home soon, quite fancy sticking a horror on, suggestions please?

Southbound and Hush both on Netflix are worth a watch.

Had some tacos. Might stick on a horror or maybe that Leo climate documentary.

Remember that Fisher Stevens is not a real Indian :grinning:

1 Like

just been playing BRUTAL DOOM! Seems a fitting Halloween game and it’s fun as fuck!

1 Like

Got up at half seven, sorted out some poster work, saw some incredible jazz and now I’m in the pub. Not bad for a man who hasn’t been to bed before one in the day all weekend.

2 Likes

Jazz life! Must go to that some time, sounds like class craic. Oh, Jason Lytle was on 6music earlier, he was great! Will try link you when it goes up.

The jazz weekend can be criticised but it also can be amazing, if you find the right places to go. I’m oddly proud that I got to play it this year.

Oh do link me up! That’d be great! Very much looking forward to the album release now.

1 Like

Halloween’s been going on for half a week now, the next cunt I see in a costume’s getting lamped

1 Like

It’s boring, isn’t it?

I used to quite enjoy a long Halloween themed weekend but it feels like everything’s been ‘scary’ for about a month.

I’ll feel the same way about Xmas by Sunday.

Alright, early Christina Aguilera

1 Like

You’ve been taking Theo classes

2 Likes