Monday Evening Threaddddddd

Hi! Everyone alright? Been feeling a bit ropey MH wise for reasons I don’t really know, but had quite a productive day doing annoying chores we’ve been putting off for ages so that’s good. Brian Harvey Special for tea and more M,SW I think. YOU?!?

3 Likes

You’ve gone early, Funky, but I like it.
Anyway, tonight is a double bill of Greed and Bait at the BFI, with time for a pint afterwards.

1 Like
4 Likes

Hello, I am in Sofia and am in my hotel room for 5 minutes before we go for dinner and then hopefully find somewhere to watch United Chelsea and then I’ll come back to the hotel and go to sleep. Cheers.

1 Like

Octopus and crisps for tea?

I hope not!

1 Like

Still at the office, I might have left by now but I wasted 20 mins looking at chickens.

Absolute fucker of a day tbqh (chickens aside)

1 Like

We had a very serious story in the paper a few Sundays ago about cocaine dealers targetting middle-class users with ethically sourced and conflict-free coke, and all I could think of

2 Likes

Hate myself for this

7 Likes

I finished the track I was working on :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m home already

Before I logged off from my work computer I sent someone a slightly shitty IM, then when I saw they were replying I logged out cos I didn’t want to actually interact with him. Be interesting to see if he’s replied to my fucking emails tomorrow or not (he’s in the US)

I’m watching that netflix dating show for some reason. I kind of need to go shopping but I’m not sure if I CbA to leave the flat, but I’ve got no nice food

1 Like

Scalextrix?

4 Likes

Feeling a bit off colour in the Epimer department, but going to see Max Richter at the Barbican. I’m hoping one will make the other more bearable, but it could quite easily end up the other way round :grimacing:

I wish! That stuff was awesome

Love is blind?? Come to the thread!!

1 Like

Yeah - I was not digging it much but now they have met each other and the beeves are starting to happen I’m in!

3 Likes

Went round and talked for hours with a friend this afternoon, was very lovely and drank a load of tea and ate a load of chocolate fingers.

Chips for tea then football and probably book Stockholm :grin::grin:

1 Like

Need to cook tea.

Evening,

Some sort of veggie chilli for dinner, but that won’t be for another house and a half. A bit of chilling out watching Cbeebies, then Jimbo’s bedtime, then I can eat.

I think that I may have developed a full on addiction to the M&S vegan kievs.

1 Like