Monday Evening Threaddddddd

Been gym. Was shite - turns out not going for two weeks means you’re weak as shite when you go back.

Dunno what I’m doing this evening. Probably watch some football.

Evening crew.

Just had a wonderful shower. One step closer to being plastic free in the bathroom too.

Gonna slap a face mask on in a bit. Got blindsided by a woman in wholefoods who fed me the most delicious curry sauces so of course I bought one. Gonna chuck some veg in a wok and er… Wok on with that.

I’m also having a bad MH day (/year/life). Wallowing a bit but should pull myself together really.

Today got completely derailed by a spreadsheet problem but i didn’t mind because I like fixing spreadsheets more than the thing I actually needed to do.

Hope things get better for you froggo, always around if you need a vent/rant etc.

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

ah I see my love is blind colleague has already got in there :joy:

2 Likes

Hello! I’m listening to 6 music, apparently Marc Riley is playing one of our new choons.

Anything good on Netflix at the moment? Something about space, or a good horror, either will suffice.

1 Like

I’ve been in a low mood for the best part of a week, totally bored by work, hardly spoke to anyone and not really posted on here as I’ve nothing interesting to say or add.

Spag Bol for dinner. It’s Monday afterall.

Sorry to hear you’ve been feeling low. Do you want to talk about it?

Spag Bol is bostin’. I approve of your choice.

Love is blind!!!

Yeah I did this yesterday too, and the last few days to a lesser extent. Your posts are always interesting btw.

1 Like

What is this? Is it space-y or horror-y

Nope and nope
It’s a dating show

Ah yeah, a friend of mine is really into it, but I’m not sure I’d like it…

I probably should start posting on the MH thread. I don’t know really, it’s a mixture of boredom and nothingness.

Sorry that was for @CillaCrack

Have you seen Marianne? It’s very good.

1 Like

Sometimes it helps to unload somewhere, it does me anyway. Hope you’re okay anyway, and that your spag bol is ace x

2 Likes

This looks awesome. So watching this later :smiley:

1 Like

Bit of a strange day. Generally good, loads of walking, eaten well…

Then some absolutely devastating news about a work colleague late on this afternoon has kind of numbed me somewhat.

Gotta pick myself up to be with the kids in half an hour.