Monday Evening (with dinosaurs!)

No idea what I’m doing tonight. Regale me with stories of films and food DiS!

Hmm yeah I can see the danger. It wouldn’t be how you imagine tho, this is all very particular to her being a very very very very very weird person

Get it made (tomorrow)

3 Likes

'sup!?

2 Likes

Might spend the evening jotting down some notes.

3 Likes

:burrito:, :star::walking_man::man_dancing:

1 Like

That’s a given for any upcoming thread tbh. You think my threads just arrive as fully formed as they are? That’s all as a result of careful planning.

2 Likes

want someone to tell me it’s ok for me to go to the shop and get chocolate for no reason

1 Like

Hahaha oh tone you do make me smile

1 Like

Sorry I have no idea why your post has copied twice!

Teaching. Basically do 4 hours at a school teaching 16-18 yr olds, then private lessons at people’s homes the rest of the time

What the fuck? It’s NOT okay for you not to do that

3 Likes

No worries. I blame @eems
Cheers CCB!

Just spoke with baby stag do man and he’s alright about my no show, sounds like I caught him at a bad time this morning when he’d received a few texts from other drop outs :grimacing:

Making a coconut, coriander, cod cuzzer tonight, recipe below. My New Years rezzer to cook new stuff is going pretty, pretty, pretty good m9s.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/nationalpost.com/life/food/fresh-and-flavourful-quick-and-easy-meera-sodha-on-why-indian-food-is-best-enjoyed-at-home/amp

4 Likes

Here’s a triceratops for trying.

12 Likes

cheers pals, it’s just I’m not getting any thinner BUT chocolate…

Harsh and unfair but I won’t kick up a fuss

1 Like

He’s putting a brave face on it, guarantee him and the eight other dedicated pintmen are ripping into you in the HelWINski WhatsApp convo as we speak.

Four hours a week at the school. Going to be teaching at a private language school from next week though, so I’ll be tied down to more hours during the day.

The work itself is okay. Teaching isn’t my calling and I spend too long stressing about lesson plans I think, but this is my third week ‘on the job’ so I’ll guess I’ll get better at it. It is incredibly rewarding though.

Lifestyle is incredible but that’s just Spain

11 Likes