Monday Evening

Do you want us to set you a target and bully you into doing it?

2 Likes

anyone mind if I get a bath?

just don’t use all the hot water

1 Like

Crack on

1 Like

Yeah sorry I do mind. Guess you can’t have one now :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Re-heating a terrific lasagne I made yday.
Working on some music.
Watch some 'flix.

1 Like

Had pasta for dinner, it was fine.

Already got R to sleep as he was knackered from skipping his nap earlier. This means I have an hour extra to kill before I sleep and I really cba to do anything even though there are things in theory I would like to do and plenty of things that I really need to do also.

Emotions are a confused, knotted at ball at the moment. Feel quite volatile. Another cheesecake brownie should help with that, right?

2 Likes

please bully me into watching Riverdale instead

well, a cheescake brownie definitely can’t hurt, right?

1 Like

Watch Riverdale right now and post pictures of you doing so otherwise we’ll spam your PMs with pictures of Nigel Farage.

Let’s hope not.

1 Like

My diazepam buzz is working nicely, no painful hangover, no comedown at all. Reckon all people should be given these in high doses as a matter of course tbh,
Gonna go for a birthday Vietnamese in one of them restaurants round the corner in a bit, haven’t had a meal all weekend so will likely eat the house.

2 Likes

harsh!

Well you did ask :wink:

1 Like

Any decent light comedy films on the netflix?

Had chilli and chips, feel well fat now. Not doing anything, might stick on netflix or something.

Going to Keep Shelley In Athens at The Barfly tonight.

Can’t stop listening to slippery people from stop making sense. @Lo-Pan I demand you give me your David Byrne tickets.

6 Likes

GOD HELP US, HELP US LOSE OUR MIIIIINDS!

3 Likes

Alright n_r and co, hope the new flatmate business goes alright.

Having leftover pistachio and yoghurt chicken curry tonight :yum: Got a lot of masterchef to catch up on, can I just sack it off and watch tonight’s ep? Have I missed anything good?