Monday Evening

On bongos, Ed Gein!

4 Likes

insane

It’s actually cozza and broccles but that’s a bit of a mouthful

Ah cauliflower? I thought you’d got insane for a minute there.

2 Likes

Definitely not mutually exclusive

1 Like

had a pizza here, pepperoni but jazzed it up with some sainsbo’s firecracker chicken, not too shabby/10. then I had some tortilla chips that I definitely didn’t need to eat but fancied eating, very full now.

need to do some work, but want to watch Only Connect. hmmmmmmm…

Probably watched too much TV about cults today.

Urgh sounds terrible but maybe just ease yourself back in with the low hanging fruit.

1 Like

adds to list of unappetising descriptive words used for food

gutbusting
firecracker chicken

just means it’s meant to be spicy to me :man_shrugging:

wasn’t very spicy though

1 Like

Unfortunately all of clients are very different and have different requirements, so I’m gonna have to educate myself on each of them before diving in.

I feel commited to giving it my best shot tomorrow and will try to power through, but realistically I’ll be posting on here by 9am.

1 Like

I’m in my pyjamas and there’s potato waffles in the oven.

Beat that, you mother lovers.

4 Likes

For dinner think I’m going to do a sun dried tomato spinach and cheese stuffed chicken with a mushroom cauliflower rice. Dinner not for another 3-4 hours, but I’m already dreaming about it.

I can’t see you asking people what they’re wearing but I can see people answering that way so a Primark stripey top that’s very pyjama-like. Uniqlo cords that my neighbour gave me. Odd socks (one hamster, one grey).

Had a poke bowl thing for dinner. Walked really far today and encountered many douchebags.

getting kicked out my hotel.

might have to go to the pictures but i’ve seen everything :slightly_frowning_face:

Tell you what I had at my parents that were a 10/10 treat those nature valley almond butter biscuits.

I had a similar thing in Hong Kong, spent 7 hours in the airport because I couldn’t be arsed walking around with my backpack. Spent the time watching catch up tv on my iPad. Was fine.

Burrito on my own in Oxford town. Exhausted. Going to bed soon.

Mission?

2 Likes

Very functional

1 Like